Line eye??

ale

Reaction score
Have no idea how many dpo I am. I've been really crampy and nauseous and craving! Last month I had a chemical, oh yea and I had the copper IUD in which had moved so I had to get it taken out, by that time I had been bleeding for 3 months that's why I have no idea how many dpo I am! The laT IC and FRER are afternoon urine. The FRER I could only get a drop out since I had just peed😠

Attachments

• IMAG0830.jpg
    IMAG0830.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0825.jpg
    IMAG0825.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 84
Not quite sure i see anything yet? Maybe a very faint line on FRER when i zoom in? Good luck xx

This is the first FRER I took with held after pee. I thought it was invalid because nothing showed up at first but this is what I see. And the lines are pink

Attachments

• IMAG0846.jpg
    IMAG0846.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 78
Thanks! The crazy part is I'm just starting out on the nuvaring

Edited

Attachments

• IMAG0846_1.jpg
    IMAG0846_1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 35
I think it looks like an indent but its prob just pic on my fone. Is the line pink in real life?

The FRER looks like a positive to me - the line is thick. I've had an indent on those before and the line is pink, but suuuuper thin. Good luck!

It looks like dye moving over the frer, what did it look like after a few minutes longer?

The same. Days later it is still pink. Ran out of IC and FRER. the last IC I took looked darker than all the other IC but still faintER than Frer

My experience with ICs is they didn't give me a positive until 3-4 days after FRER. Fx

I see a faint line on the FRER! FXed for nice solid line on your next test! x

PS. My ICs were always a couple steps fainter than my FRERs each time I tested

I see on frer did it appear within the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"