Line eyes help

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies
So I'm not trying but I've been having a few symptoms so I took a test today. It's a 20mlU wilkos test and I swear I can see a v v v faint shadow.
Please called you ladies have a look and see what you think.
I'm on cycle day 25 today I'm on the mini pill and normoly have 2 periods a month but my first period of the month is late. Really hoping its just my body getting used to the pill and will go on to now have 1 period a month instead of 2.
Can anyone see a shadow line or is it my line eyes?
20200116_162010.jpg

I didn't think I could see anything but I zoomed in and might be able to make out a super faint line xx

I didn't think I could see anything but I zoomed in and might be able to make out a super faint line xx

Hopfully its just a little bit of a evap line. Not used these wilkos ones b4 so not sure if they give off shadow lines like some tests do.
Sadly I saw the same shadow line with my son and no else cud see it but me. Then a few days later it was a faint pink line. Urghhhh. Just want AF to show so bad :hissy:

I can't see anything sorry hun

Good I'm hoping I just got line eye hon. Gonna re test on Saturday if no AF by then. Fingers crossed AF shows.

Gave myself line eye looking, I had something similar yesterday but nothing today. I hope this turns into something for you though - good luck!

Hopfully its just a little bit of a evap line. Not used these wilkos ones b4 so not sure if they give off shadow lines like some tests do.
Sadly I saw the same shadow line with my son and no else cud see it but me. Then a few days later it was a faint pink line. Urghhhh. Just want AF to show so bad :hissy:
I've used those before and they always had some kind of line for me. I always ended up getting af the times I used them. Fingers crossed you get af soon x

I don't see anything hun!
But I've used those tests before and I swear they always seem to have this weird line eye evap.

Maybe it’s twins! :haha: totally kidding! I remember feeling the same panic at about this time bc I was breastfeeding with wonky periods and also started the mini pill. Did not happen thankfully!

I looked until I saw a line,I have a habit of doing that so I’m pretty sure I don’t see anything lol xx

Hi ladies:hi:

I haven't checked this post and didnt realise I had all these replies. Wow thanks for looking ladies I really appreciate it.

So the latest is.
I had spotting on friday and Saturday which only happened once when I wiped which was weird.
I'm now on cycle day 30 and had some more spotting today when wiping. It happened a few times and was getting red. Not enough to need a pad or anything.
It's all stopped again now.
I really think it's the pill messing with my cycles and giving me weird symptoms.

I done another test today with the same brand and nearly had heart failure when it looked like a line was popping up strait away.
Andway the line turned out to be nothing other than a crappy shadow line.
I may re test with a Frer if no AF by friday just to be extra sure.
I'm still in limbo not I'm just going to assume that the pill has stopped my periods.
Not sure how I feel about that tbh but the nurse told me its common and it wont effect fatilty and said my cycles will return to normol when I stop taking the pill.
Going to carry on taking it untill December and then I'm going to come off it and give my body a chance to get back to normol b4 ttc again.
Thanks for all ure replies ladies.
Much appreciated <3<3

Maybe it’s twins! :haha: totally kidding! I remember feeling the same panic at about this time bc I was breastfeeding with wonky periods and also started the mini pill. Did not happen thankfully!

Hahahahahahaha this made me LOL. Oh my goodness can unimgaine. I wud freak lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->