Line getting lighter? Oversaturated??

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
okay, so i got my bfp October 13th. It was pretty dark but not as dark as I wanted so I waited a few days. I tested yesterday afternoon and got a nice, dark line. I tested again this morning with FMU and my line is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter than yesterday’s line. I know, I know, stop testing. But I just wanted to see a progression after a loss. I did feel like i held it in the pee too long. Does anyone have experience with an over saturated bfp??
The top test is yesterday afternoon
The bottom test is this morning fmu

651EA7DF-BB00-45D6-9541-B8DC16D1B597.png

First off, congrats on your BFP!!

I don't know much about over saturation but i do know each test can contain slightly less/more dye than another even if their same brand.

Also, lots of peoples afternoon pee has more hcg than their FMU which could be the cause. If your going to keep testing I would suggest doing them at the same time of day roughly.

And it can take up to 72 hours for hcg to double. Making darker test lines.

I'm so sorry for your previous loss but try to take a breather here. You have lovely lines so far so i wouldn't worry to much.

Hope you feel better soon, fx for your sticky bean.

Don’t stress and stop testing (I say that like it’s easy :haha: ) !

With my first two I always had DARK and very EARLY BFPs. With this one I got a faint but clear bfp @ 12dpo which didn’t really get much darker , you could see a slight difference in the wet test photos only after 72 hours (they ALWAYS dried the same color).

I was a paranoid freak and even cried thought I was losing him/her.

I’m 18 weeks, baby is strong, just a slow riser :) .

Congrats :flow:

The test above is more "yellow" so the test would have a stronger reaction. It definitely depends on how much you have had to drink, how long you have held it in etc. Don't worry too much.

I think it depends. I've attached photos from my tests. When there is two, the first one is morning urine and the second one is afternoon. As you can see, each time, my afternoon test from the previous day was always SO MUCH darker than the morning one of the next day (or even the morning one of the same day...)... I think some people get better result with FMU and some with afternoon one. I wouldn't worry :)

2018-02-03_13.11.31.jpg 2018-02-03_13.10.52.jpg

Just wanted to update! I went in for my 2nd blood draw today so I’ll know this evening or in the morning about my levels. However here is today’s test immediately after peeing so i feel reassured

I’ll update once I find out my levels. I’m just sooooo nervous about it being ectopic again.

1C392A22-6E85-418E-B9A9-6E76CAEEF8C4.jpeg

Great lines! Good luck for your results :)

Latest line looks super! I second everyone else, the concentration and time of day can make a difference. Hope your beta results can give you some relief and congrats!

So my betas came back and quadrupled from 300 on 17 dpo to 1200 on 19 dpo I’m so excited to get an ultrasound next week!

Wow that’d Quite a jump in two days. I’m not saying multiples but also just saying.... :coolio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->