Line not progressing ):

Mommy2be20

Mom to Lyla & CJ <3
Reaction score
Soo, a year ago I had an ectopic pregnancy, resulting in the removal of my right tube.. like losing a bub wasn't heartbreaking enough :cry: I had pelvic inflammatory disease a couple months after that, leaving my remaining tube in "unknown condition". So anyways, I had a :bfp: last month at 11DPO and af arrived on time, heavier and crampier than normal and doc said I had a chemical :angel:
So here I am again, but even more stressed this time. I don't know if I have my dates right (getting regular since I stopped Depo in Oct), last month was a 26 day cycle, so I originally went by that, I'm a day late. So I'm thinking I might be back to my reg 28 day cycle (one day before af due). On 11 or 13DPO, had a very very faint pos, same as the next morning on 12 or 14DPO. So obviously I grabbed a FRER again this morning, and the line is ridiculously faint, barely even anything there.
I'M STRESSED to say the least. I'm going back and forth between another chemical and my levels are dropping, or another ectopic and my levels definitely aren't rising like they would a uterine pregnancy :cry: Luckily I see my gyno this morning, but still freaking out and so afraid she won't help me figure out what's going on !! TTC after a loss is so unbelievably challenging, I'm emotionally drained and it's hard to think about trying again and again, but at the same time I don't have it in me to give up :nope:
Sorry for the rant..

:hugs:

Didn't want to read and run. If it's any consolation my tests were really faint for about a week with my daughter. They did get stronger eventually but it took a while. Sometimes the hCG just rises a bit slower for no reason at all.
FX'd for you that you get some answers soon. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :thumbup:

I'm so sorry my dear :( You've been through so much.. I hope the doctor has some answers for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->