Linea Nigra

Nyssa1991

Expecting Layla :)
Reaction score
I got excited that i finally can see my pregnancy line, had to explain to other half what it was, he thought i had a huge stretch mark from belly button to pubic bone lol

This is my first child, and its not dark enough to see on pics or anything yet, but its faint pink turning red and me and other half can see it :)

Lucky you :happydance: I havent got one yet, I even shaved the hair on my tummy to see if it was hiding :haha:

cant believe how fast its gone, but i also feel like it dragging lol. i only looked as BIL's missus found hers the other day and she is 3 weeks ahead of me, so i needed to see if im getting mine, and i am :)

Maybe there is hope for mine to come yet :) I agree, the weeks are just flying by, before we know it there will be two babies born in February...Im so excited and cannot wait :happydance:

do you know what your having or are you staying yellow bump?
I just want her to be in my arms, but by the look of it im not gunna get a look in on my LO lol, daddy, nanny aunties and uncles have all said that there pushing pram all the time only one uncle hasnt and thats because 3 weeks before he has his lol

Aww just make sure you get your cuddles first when the baby is born :) I have told my family that no one gets to push my pram, my OH has even been warned that the pram is mine :haha: well until the novelty wears off :) I went to the 20 week scan and the baby was lying with its legs crossed the wee munchkin so I couldnt find out, I have my 30 week scan coming up so I hope to find out then :yay: do you find your baby moves loads more now and the movements are stronger? :flower:

Yeah, i get less kicks but more movement
My LO was asleep with her legs closed and bent over knees to head, i had to jump in the scan room to get her to wake up and open her legs, was in there half an hour :)
got to see more of her though :)
My OH's family are the ones who are helping us alot so ill feel bad to say no, plus im slightly scared of my MIL

I had to giggle when I read about you having to jump in the scan room, I wish I had tried that trick :D Everyone has been telling me that baby girls dont really kick much, that they just move about more which is why I think Im having a girl too :happydance: I love your baby girls name, it is gorgeous...we chose Elliane Louise for a girl and Lucas Lewis for a boy :) ps MIL's can be a bit scary, I dont really see mine that often but when she comes to visit I feel like I have to be on my best behaviour :haha:

I had to giggle when I read about you having to jump in the scan room, I wish I had tried that trick :D Everyone has been telling me that baby girls dont really kick much, that they just move about more which is why I think Im having a girl too :happydance: I love your baby girls name, it is gorgeous...we chose Elliane Louise for a girl and Lucas Lewis for a boy :) ps MIL's can be a bit scary, I dont really see mine that often but when she comes to visit I feel like I have to be on my best behaviour :haha: ps is the linea nigra itchy?

i live 8 doors down from my MIL, my mother lives 100 miles away lol
We had Cailan Vincent Lee for a boy (OH was determined it was a boy) so we didnt have a girls name. we had Demi, Frayah, Farah, Cayla, and OH wanted Mikayla (i hated this)
We wanted Layla like 3 years ago but his ex named hers layla (not my Oh's baby lol) But now ive kinda got over that, and want it again lol

my stomach has been itchy, but the line itself, no

The name Vincent is lovely...I had no boys name so I let my OH have Lucas from Liverpool football team but Im convinced its a girl :) My OH has a daughter from his previous relationship and she is called Kaidence, the boys name I always loved was Caden for a boy but it sounds too alike so I took a dislike to it :( have you got your nursery all sorted yet? I love shopping but I havent decorated yet :flower:

Its half painted, the bit i was aloud to do (wasnt aloud to go higher than half way due to stretching)but we have everything to go in to it. we even have the winnie the pooh wall decals, light shade and curtains

Haha!!! My linea nigra is definitely unmistakable... It goes from all the way down my pelvis up to my breasts. We call it my "zipper" because it's so looooong and dark.

wow thats long, mines only up to the navel. and still quiet faint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->