Lines need confirmed

im sure I read it was in your family's history that the hpt don't work and with af missing fingers crossed you are pregnant

Well 14 dpo now and still no sign of AF but CM is very watery/creamy, so much so I gas to keep running to toilet today at work to check,
All night at work(work on my feet for 8 hours)
I felt like a pressure just below my belly button for the majority of my shift,
If AF hasn't arrived by the morning I think I might go and buy a frer and clear blue digital test, just to check because I really need to know before Saturday as I'm doing an active thing then and they advise if pregnant then can't take part

Well it's the morning and no sign of AF but FF did something weird when I put in temp this morning, it changed me from 14 dpo to 16 dpo, does that mean it's saying I ovulated earlier because if so then I'm defo out because I'm using a donor via artificial insemination
But will go out and buy test later, sure even late afternoon urine should pick it up now if pregnant

I'm not sure why it switched your O date. Did you use OPKs this cycle as well to track ovulation? I'll check back later to see if you tested. Good luck! xx

15 dpo today and no sign of AF :/
I wanted to know either way by today as I'm participating in the crystal maze(non recorded) tomorrow and it's very active and advised not to do if pregnant so still in limbo
Tested last evening with FRER and was negative(diluted wee)
Tested this morning with clear blue plus
Don't plan to test this weekend as away
But if AF not here by monday(I'm expecting it this weekend) then I'll test with FRER agin Monday morning, I do have a digital but I don't want to use it unless I get at least and faint line
And if not here by end of next week I'm going to demand a blood test
There's a deal on in boots at the moment with clear blue 1 X digital and 1 X plus tests for £11.99 so I thought why not lol
Yes used OPK but no positive once, so I was going by CM and CP then temps confirmed it(or so I thought) and its cross hairs
But this is the first month after a 2 year break of using FF again so it's just trying to get my cycles again I think

Omg 4 times it took me to remember how to put chart in signature lol

omg crystal maze how exciting if you are pregnant im sure it wouldn't harm the baby xx

Update:
17dpo(chart says 19dpo) changed it well after ovulation
Omg my boobs feel massive and sore
no AF
Mild AF cramps
Still got headache
Haven't tested since Friday so will test tomorrow morning if no AF

Are you taking any meds which could interfere with af arriving? Or possibly cause a line early on which wasn't genuine?
I have heard mixed things about Superdrug tests. Their reviews on their website aren't good, but I have heard many women praise them, so I think it's probably too individual to label them reliable or unreliable. Some women don't see positives with their fmu but will with smu or later during the day or evening, some don't see a positive urine test altogether which you have said you have a family history of. I think I would be demanding bloods at this point.
Also, looking at your chart you have a pretty significant dip at 12dpo which could be implantation, it can definitely happen later on, and some people don't see a positive until quite a few days past this. Fingers crossed for you

Yes I've heard mixed things regarding Superdrug's tests too
No meds only painkillers which I've taken the same for 4 years
I will defo go doctors at the end of the week if AF is not here( im sure it will be)
They say in my borough they don't do nhs hcg blood test as they cost too much money especially if negative urine test
I'm sure my chart is wrong by 2 days as one day when I put temp it changed from 14 dpo to 16 dpo so well after ovulation
So that dip is technically on 10 dpo

I think with your family history, and the fact you had an obvious line on the first test, they should make an exception and do the bloods. I think it's stupid they haven't done this already

Me too but they said I have to wait at least a week after AF due(which I hope doesn't come) but knowing my past luck it will
But fingers crossed it doesn't, I do feel a bit different this cycle but who knows if it's in my head or not where I've been trying so long, my mind might think let's play with her a bit more :/

I hope this isn't the case and you get some good news soon! Fingers crossed for you

Well AF showed up today thank god,
4 days late which also confirms chemical for me because I'm never late and I do have longer cycles occasionally but my LP is always the same and just means I ovulate later
But the way I'm looking at it is that at least I know the sperm met the egg and that's a good thing to know, no one can explain why it doesn't attach or fail to implant, but it's just one of those things that happen in life
Bring on the new cycle :)

I'm so sorry :hugs: it's good you are keeping a positive attitude

Keeping positive because that's the furthest I've got in almost 5 years, so it gives me hope of getting sticky bean and not just nothing at all or unexplained infertility :)
And shows I have found the correct donor too :)
As I'm doing AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->