Lingering effects from clomid?

LaPinska

Reaction score
Just wondering if it's possible for clomid to linger in the system after stopping it.

I took it last cycle and o'ed cd 14, i o'ed 4 days later this cycle without it, but my bbs hurt right away which never happens if i ovulate after cd 16. just wondering if it could be from the clomid i took last cycle..

I'm no doctor nor expert, but I just finished my first cycle with clomid. It ended in a BFN, but...such is life.
Anyway, I definitely would say that I had extreme PMS symptoms this month, and am now having a more painful period than ever. I would not say it's a coincidence; I think clomid can definitely cause other, lingering side effects.
Usually, I get mild pms symptoms....a little more swayed towards sweets, breast tenderness, and the occasional mood swing. This time, I thought for sure I was pregnant. Back pain, tender nipples, actually had discharge from my nipples one night, nausea, and more. I thought I was about to get my BFP.
My period cramps today were horrendous...I felt like I was passing huge blood clots, and would end up having to stop mid-sentence due to the pain.
So...I'm not saying this will happen for everyone, but it definitely seemed to cause some changes to my cycle. I've always been irregular, and this month I had a perfect 31/32 day cycle.
But honestly, if it does what it's supposed to do and helps me become a mother....I'd take this every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->