Liquids on flights?

Celesse

Reaction score
I haven't been abroad for a long long time so I think rules have changed. What liquids can you take with you? What can you take in hand luggage and what can you pack in your suitcase? Can you take normal sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, suntan lotion in thier original packaging in your suitcase?

And what about juice in a tomee tippee cup for LO? And snacks and stuff?

Anything else thats prohibited?

The things you mentioned will be fine in your suitcase, just not in hand baggage. The rules for hand baggage are that all liquids need to be in containers that are less than 100ml, and the containers need to be put in a see through ziplock bag. I believe it's no more than 1l total per passenger.

Drinks for your little one I'm not quite sure as I've always bought some water or a fruit shoot after the security check just to avoid the hassle. If bought after the security check you're allowed to take it on board.

Snack wise depends where you're travelling to, however you'll be allowed the (solid) food in the plane. You might need to discard any uneaten snacks before landing, so leave it on the plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->