List of TTC Charts Ladies

FF stil hasn't given me cross hairs and my OPKs are now a clear negative, test line is super super super light. :shrug:

Liz it is kinda hard to read your chart...it is one of those you can see the pattern really clear when you have almost a whole months worth of temps but when it's only partialy there is hard to determine when things actually happened...your chart the month before is the same time but by the end of the month you can see the pattern better...

Liz - looks like after a few more high temps you'll have your crosshairs. I know it's hard but try to be patient. :)

Wishing - congratulations!!!

My first month charting! Is this looking like an ovulation dip? Make hay today?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38cb15

My first month charting! Is this looking like an ovulation dip? Make hay today?!

Its hard to tell...you have a few missing temps and a lot of empty circles. Are you taking your temp at the same time daily before getting out of bed?

Its hard to tell...you have a few missing temps and a lot of empty circles. Are you taking your temp at the same time daily before getting out of bed?

I discarded a few temps; yesterday I slept in by 2 hours, and I still took my temp but I discarded it...I'm trying my hardest to temp at the same time each day! Not easy! But yes, all of my temps are as soon as I open my eyes...

I just noticed the empty circles! What do they mean? I guess I probably should do that FF charting course!

I have a digital...it annoys me sometimes b/c it doesn't stop and just seems to keep going...and/or the beep isn't loud enough...I think charting is something you really have to get the hang of, and have the discipline, which I do have but the weekends are harder...

Rdleela - there is a site that you can adjust your temp if you slept in. If you put in sleep deprived it also comes up as a white circle.

Liz - it looks like you could O today so bd. that's a nice to drop. It looks like your body keeps trying to O and is not. But today's drop looks good. Bd tonight and Tom. If you see 3 days of high temps after today with no drops, you O. If it goes up and drops again, your body is gearing up and failing for some reason. It happens often, to myself included. I don't know why, most likely stress.
Good luck!! I'm waiting for my temp drop and rise myself. Just got my +opk yesterday.

So, I haven't posted in a few days ... so for a little update.

I'm 12DPO today, I took a test this morning, I thought there was a suppppper faint line but I might just be making it up in my mind because I want to be preggo. I did a test 9 and 10 DPO and they were negative. Uhm....my temps are still up but normally I have a 31 day cycle... so I'm going to say that if my period doesn't get here by the 15th then something weird is going on. That's tomorrow. This morning when I used the restroom after waking up I wiped and there was a little pink tint on the toilet paper ... which could be my period spotting buuuuut I NEVER spot. I normally just get cramps and then full flow the next day or two. So I guess it could be implantation bleeding but who knows... i'm just trying to take it easy and see what happens..

What do you guys think about my chart?

Anyone have family coming in for thanksgiving?
I do! I haven't seen my half brother and step brother in about 6-7 years and they're coming up this Friday so I'm very excited!
It's kind of nice having to prepare for them coming because it kinda keeps my mind off of all of this baby stuff!

I'm 12DPO today, I took a test this morning, I thought there was a suppppper faint line but I might just be making it up in my mind because I want to be preggo. I did a test 9 and 10 DPO and they were negative. Uhm....my temps are still up but normally I have a 31 day cycle... so I'm going to say that if my period doesn't get here by the 15th then something weird is going on. That's tomorrow. This morning when I used the restroom after waking up I wiped and there was a little pink tint on the toilet paper ... which could be my period spotting buuuuut I NEVER spot. I normally just get cramps and then full flow the next day or two. So I guess it could be implantation bleeding but who knows... i'm just trying to take it easy and see what happens..

I do! I haven't seen my half brother and step brother in about 6-7 years and they're coming up this Friday so I'm very excited!
It's kind of nice having to prepare for them coming because it kinda keeps my mind off of all of this baby stuff!

How dare you tease us like that and not post a pic?!?!?! LET'S SEE!!

How dare you tease us like that and not post a pic?!?!?! LET'S SEE!!

Haha. Sorry! I'll have to go home .. . get it out of the trash and take a picture!
I'm probably just crazy imagining a line there! :haha:

That's what happens when you want a baby so bad!

That's right, be a trash picker as soon as you get home! :haha: Can't wait to see. I hope it's the start of your BFP!

Can somebody add my chart? I'm testing tomorrow or Wednesday. Thank you. :) GL ladies!

Can anyone make sense of my chart yet? It's properly random! :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/383fa2

It looks like you ovulated on CD 23 or 24. FF should confirm tomorrow with crosshairs if your temp stays elevated. GL!

It looks like you ovulated on CD 23 or 24. FF should confirm tomorrow with crosshairs if your temp stays elevated. GL!

I was thinking that too... argh! I only usually have a 28 day cycle, what the hell!? :haha: probably O'd uber late because I've been stressing :wacko:

Ash your chart looks promising...most people have a temp drop of a couple days before AF arrives ...If your cycles are normally 31 days your past due for a drop which is really good. .. If you don't drop in the morning I say take another test because it's a really good sign!

If you had more charts we would know better

Ash & Charlie - You both have great charts!!! I hope you both get your BFP!!!

Tallmom - Hi!!! I hope we both have shorter cycles this time...or...no more cycles, skip to our long awaited BFPs!!! Its time! Enough is enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->