listening to husband & holding back from testing...!!! hahahaa

D

dmestiza

i have been a crazy woman lately and tested with hpt's... all negative results so far of course lol lol & my husband told me its still early and to just test on Valentines Day!!! feb 14th 2015... lets see if i can wait that long hehehe!! i dont even know how many dpo i am... i could be 10DPO or even less than... but i still have symptoms, so i havnt lost all hope! my period will be due around 10th of feb... so im saving all my frer tests till this date!!! wish me luck ladies!!! :baby: :baby: :baby: :thumbup: & i will be posting up updates... :hugs:

Good luck! :) but if you can't resist the urge to test, go buy some cheapies from the dollar tree so you don't feel so bad :haha:

My husband is the same way he tries to convince me each month the wait a week after af is due since I have irregular cycles I could have O'd later than I thought I did. I almost never listen to him lol

AF is due on the 10th but you think you may be as much as 10dpo? How long is your luteal phase, normally? Average is 11-14 days, so if AF is due on the 10th then with an average LP you should actually be ovulating today...

hubby is trying to help me not test too! we tried to plan some fun rewards for not testing. my test day is next monday, so i am in second half of the grueling 2ww!!!!!!

good luck!

AF is due on the 10th but you think you may be as much as 10dpo? How long is your luteal phase, normally? Average is 11-14 days, so if AF is due on the 10th then with an average LP you should actually be ovulating today...

me and hubby will be baby dancing tonight to cover this week as well!! thanks for the info, im not using opks so i have no idea... i just go by CMucus... thanks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->