little bit confused

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Smokey_Bandit, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Smokey_Bandit

Smokey_Bandit Hoping for a Miracle

Okay ive seen many post on here about CM, but none of them really answer my question. Last night and this morning, i've had sticky CM thats lotiony at the same time. like it looks lotiony but feels sticky. (sorry if TMI) but is this normal? and what does it mean if anything?

2. Bunnylicious

Bunnylicious Well-Known Member

Sounds like transition CM to me
    If you rub your fingers together, and feel slippery/not sticky, that's almost fertile CM

I prefer cervix position, it's more accurate to me.
    If I drink too much water or herb tea, I get very watery down there.

3. When did you ovulate?

4. Cleo

Cleo Happy mom to F & L!

I think all cm feels somewhat "sticky" but when you have actual sticky cm it's almost tacky or gluey, or even flaky, but not truly wet. If yours feels lotiony then that's totally normal and is what usually comes before the fertile eggwhite cm. Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler? It's a great resource for cm and temping.

5. Smokey_Bandit

Smokey_Bandit Hoping for a Miracle

Thanks for the replys. its slippery kinda sticky, if that makes any kind of sense.... as far as checking cervix, im totaly lost as most of the time i have no dea what im looking for haha.

I have no idea when i ovulate as i just had 2 periods this month only 17 days apart, one a provera induced on and the next one more "normal...ish" so im still trying to figure out when i actually ovulate.

and yes i had read that book, didnt understand much of it haha, but thats part of having dyslexia, it really messes with your reding sometimes.