Little bit of Hope

WelshNurse87

Reaction score
Having children had never really crossed my mind, as I was lucky to have a brother sixteen years my jnr and my maternal clock was satisfied with him. At 18 I left home to start a degree and hated it. Leaving I went to work in Sales, Away from home at which point I met my first ever boyfriend, I foolishly fell head of heels. To cut a long story short I ended up in hospital after he lost his temper with me. and I wuickly left I had been with him three years. Moving back home I enlisted on my nursing trainig with the support of my mum, I was invited for a routine screening (the SWAB) and I happily went along, I had never had an std test either, never felt the need I had only been with one man. However I did it anyway, it came back postive for chlamydia. I was devasted, not only that bu the adomin pains my doctor put down to my weight problem turned out to be PID. They told me I could have complications when trying for a baby. My new parnter and I have been trying for 18 months. Last month we stopped trying and I was going to see the doctor about contraception, and my period was late oddly so I took a test and i just couldnt believe it. I was pregnant, 18 months of trying and nothing we finally stopped and a baby! My boyfriend was over the moon.
I just want to give people a bit hope cause there we times when I really didnt think I was ever going to be a mum.

Awwww your story is so nice (the end part anyway!)

Thanks for giving us ladies some hope, I'm currently going through some tests so its a little daunting but nice to know it can and will happen when it is your time ! xx

:hugs:

I am so happy for you. Congratulations and wishing you a quick and happy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->