• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

little bit of rambaling - hope this is ok

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
hi ...for past few weeks now it has been pregenant women every where i turn and i understand some of you have been feeling it too...

but today i got so upset i feel really silly but today we took our dog to the vets bless hes hurt his paw and there was 2 preggy ladies and then going round the corner and iam not kidding the girl must not have been more than 12 years old tops and she looked ready to drop.

I just feel so jealous and just needed to get that off my chest and i know you ladies would understand .. thank you

:hug:

We saw a lovely pregnant lady in Tesco, she had a nice full belly!
My DH said "ask her how she did it"
I think we know the answer to that!

Oh, honey, I know exactly how you feel.

We went to a friend's for lunch last weekend and I was the only woman in the room who wasn't pregnant. There were four of us. The others all talked about being pregnant and all felt each other's bumps, etc etc, and all of them asked me if I wanted a family, as though they think the only reason I haven't got one is because I'm some kind of hard-hearted witch.

We saw a lovely pregnant lady in Tesco, she had a nice full belly!
My DH said "ask her how she did it"
I think we know the answer to that!

:dohh: bless and men say its us women that have blonde moments ... my h2b is the same with some of the things he comes out with :rofl:

:hug: ur time will come, only this time last week I was sitting on the computer in the chatroom here full of pg women sobbing my eyes out. I know its not easy but ur time will come - Just learn to relax and try not to think about it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope u get ur :bfp: soon xxxx

Oh, honey, I know exactly how you feel.

We went to a friend's for lunch last weekend and I was the only woman in the room who wasn't pregnant. There were four of us. The others all talked about being pregnant and all felt each other's bumps, etc etc, and all of them asked me if I wanted a family, as though they think the only reason I haven't got one is because I'm some kind of hard-hearted witch.

oh hun that must have been really hard i can truely feel for you ... its hard enough having to pass preggy ladies for me .... but hopefully all of us will have our :bfp: very soon

sending bucket loads of baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hug: ur time will come, only this time last week I was sitting on the computer in the chatroom here full of pg women sobbing my eyes out. I know its not easy but ur time will come - Just learn to relax and try not to think about it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope u get ur :bfp: soon xxxx

thank you sparkle ... its just the dam waiting ... iam such an impatienation person at the best of times :rofl:

hopefully we will all be following you into pregnancy first tri soon and congrats again hun :happydance:

i know how u feel, i hate going out now. as i see them all the time.

BFP's for us all i think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"