• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

:( little bit worried....

Maidenet

Reaction score
Had takeaway last night, and it ended up giving me really bad upset stomach with bad upset stomach cramps all night.
Seems to of settled but I've been left with a constant dull aching in my lower and the sides of my stomach and uterus sort of area?

Checked baby on doppler and his/her heart is still beating away.

Should I be worried or am i doing the typical pregnancy over thinking! Xxx

I say typical stuff. I ate too much spicy food last night and was up for hours feeling like I may throw up. Horrible. Ugh.

I think don't do too much over-thinking! I have been finding so many things as I go along that don't agree with me (sausage rolls, coleslaw, onions...) and I would say that this is just one of those things! Just take it as a lesson, don't have the same takeaway again, and you'll be fine xxx

Yeah..... McDonalds is the other thing.... Looks like Chinese is off the menu now too xxx

Yeah..... McDonalds is the other thing.... Looks like Chinese is off the menu now too xxx

I had mcdonalds the other day for the first time in months! I enjoyed it at the time but don't think I'll be repeating it for a long while! Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end, we will be able to eat what we want when our LOs arrive :)

I've been experiencing lower and upper abdominal and side cramping throughout this week. Went to the maternity triage twice, both times was sent back home reassured.

I think it's part of everything growing and getting squeezed up there. I've discovered that if I eat too late my stomach doesn't like it, as it's been pushed already by my growing tummy.

Always check with midwife, but it sounds normal, hon.

I've been experiencing lower and upper abdominal and side cramping throughout this week. Went to the maternity triage twice, both times was sent back home reassured.

I think it's part of everything growing and getting squeezed up there. I've discovered that if I eat too late my stomach doesn't like it, as it's been pushed already by my growing tummy.

Always check with midwife, but it sounds normal, hon.

I thought that.... If I eat a big meal its also really bad and my insides feel crushed xx

Doesn't help when you feel like devouring a whole pizza restaurant, does it? :haha:

Don't. Worry you should be fine. Just avoid what makes your tummy hurt and unc
omfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"