Little boy turning 1...so TTC #2!!!

Fingers crossed for you ladies! I hope you all catch the egg!

Symptoms are very minor here. A bit tired, a bit queasy at times and a bit crampy (the good kind of cramps). I see my doctor on Thursday when I will be almost 5 weeks. I doubt he has a scan planned but, if I ask him to do one he will. Last time he did one at 4 weeks since I had a history of losses.

Good luck Wonder! I'm sure your appt will go great! Will they do an HCg level?

Keep us posted how the appt goes! Sending sticky baby dust your way!

Hey ladies! So funny to see someone else "warn" their OH about the upcoming BDing! :haha: I could barely keep my eyes open in work today, haha! Good luck everybody :winkwink:

I get confused about all the terminology but im fertile at the moment according to my app (used this method last time) and found a new one which I love! Its called OvuView if youre interested :) xx

cscbeth - I think they will do bloods and a papsmear as I am due for one.

So bloods and papsmear were done and all looks good there. My first scan is scheduled for next Monday, the 27th!

Hey, just wondering how everyone is getting on? That's us in the 2WW now...here comes me over analyzing every possible "symptom" hehe. Good luck with your scan ItsAWonder!!! :) x

CD 12 today. Usually O CD 16-20. Neg FMU OPK's, EWCM yesterday and today. Today begins the 10 day BDing marathon. :) wish us luck! GOnna need it while we are on vacation sat to sat in a house with my entire family. :dohh:

Oh well....Lets do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->