Little help on HPT

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hey!

I have 2 children, both pretty much conceived right after my period... This time round (not trying but not not trying lol) it happened twice and straight after my period... The next morning after the 2nd time, I woke up with EWCM - which even for me seemed a little early! Anywho, do you think the HPT (from amazon so those little strips) would work for me if I tried 6days before period?

I am just wondering and not due AF for another 2 weeks yet

Thanks ladies.xx

:flower:

I have great luck with early testing using Wondfos, and have picked up pregnancies as early as 9DPO. :)

How long is you LP normally. EWCm usually means ovulation, not pregnancy. Typically the earliest a pregnancy, any brand,can detect is 8dpo(and that is very very very unusual) and that is when AF is still about a week away for most women. For 2 weeks early unless you have an abnormally long (3 weeksr more) LP then no, you cannot get a positive 2 weeks before af is due.
Good luck when you test though. Most women don't get a positive until 10-12 dpo and some not even until AF is late.
You can check HPT stats for dpo at countdown to pregnancy .Most brands do best at 10-12 dpo.

Thanks ladies :)

I'm happy to wait until AF, I just read some posts on here that sometimes if you fall early, the HPT may be able to pick the hormones up early. Was just curious. Looking to test on the 8Sept. I don't think I will be, I think it was a little too early on xx

About 8dpo is the earliest iv seen a bfp good luck

I got my bfp this cycle on 8dpo 9 at the most and it was quite a strong line for that early that was on pound shop, ics and a first response :p

Oooh thats really good!
15 one step pregnancy test strips arrived today from amazon...

Will see how they work out next month, will probably buy a FR however as that's what I used for the boys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->