little help plz

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
woohoo ive been using my opk and finally got a faint positive line :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is the first month i have used the lits and i was wondering how long does it stay posative??? ... if i do another test later tonight will the line get darker or does it take longer??

thank you inadvance

:hug:

I would test again later as the line needs to be as dark as the control line for it to be positive so retest to see if it gets darker xx

I got a faint line Friday and it was slightly darker yesterday. It's still lighter than the control, so those are still negative, but I expect I'll see a + opk in the next few days.

cool so we best get :sex: but iam so happy to even see the faint line because as some as you may know i was on the depo for over 10 years and ive only stopped taking any birth control about 6 months ago and i thought i would have taken alot longer than this so iam sooooo excited :happydance:

Can i just ask after a postive does the line go fainter again or does the line just not show at all.

thank you again

well just done another test and it seem lighter :cry:

does that mean we have missed the eggy ??:hissy:

thank you

I would say keep testing and make sure you arent drinking anything beforehand. Some girls + dont last very long but mine lasted for 2 days.
Good luck! :dust:

No you get a +ve OPK 12-48 hours before you OV. So go get yourself some!

thank you daisy ... fingers crossed we not missed it .... just one more question :blush:

If we had :sex: about 3 days ago would :spermy: still be alive ??

thank you

Yes they can - also if you BD today incase your test was your +. I had faint lines however for multiple days and kept thinking I was not going to get darker - but cd 17 got darker than control line and I thought "ahh this is what its supposed to look like" :dust:

thank you noodles and thank you diasy ... time to go siduce oh now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"