Little hothouse.

XKatX

Reaction score
Is anyone else really, really hot? For the last week or so, I'm like a walking heat generator! My husband had a cold a few weeks ago and is now cold all the time. We just can't agree!! He put the heating on last night and I was boiling! Since he went to work this morning I've been wearing not very much and have all the windows and patio doors open.

'm assuming this is normal, with all these damn hormones and things!

I'm with ya hon.

Poor Simon goes to bed in PJ's and a duvet right up round his ears and there is me with window wide open covers off and I wont scare you with the rest! :rofl:

Oh yes Kat. I feel like I'm joining my Mum in the flushes of the menopause!! xx

I'm warmer than normal too! It's awful cos Tim feels the cold terribly! Only the other week he had the heating in the car on that much I thought I was going to pass out! I felt so sick and funny. I had to pull over and him take over driving cos it was that bad! Normally I can cope with his level of heat but not at the mo!!! x

I'm warmer than normal too! It's awful cos Tim feels the cold terribly! Only the other week he had the heating in the car on that much I thought I was going to pass out! I felt so sick and funny. I had to pull over and him take over driving cos it was that bad! Normally I can cope with his level of heat but not at the mo!!! x

Oh goodness I know. Bless Danny, as soon as he comes he does his 'duty' of lighting our stove. I don't have the heart to say no, because he loves it so much. I have to sit completely nekid (not a pretty sight)... like a red, sweating beached whale. He keep saying 'ooooh it's cold' whilst I am struggling to breathe and sitting in a pool of my own bodily fluid.... ARGH!!!

Oh yes i am the saem i have been getting really hot flushes for a couple of weeks now i come over really really hot especially at work and have to stick my head outta the window, then the horrible woman who i don't get on with turns the heater on cos she's "freezing", sure she does it just to annoy me!!!!:growlmad:

I spend most of the day sat around in my bra and shreddies!! Our fuel bill much have halved this year!! I usually have the heat cranked right up!!

snap! God, been like this for ages. SOOOOO HOT all the time! OH usually the hot one but he moans its cold all the time with the windows open!

Im the complete opposite I went through my hot stage a few weeks ago and now im freezing all the time! gotta love hormones!!

x

Im also boiling all the time!! Ella and OH are cold and he will put heating on and im drippin with sweat!! I normally feel the cold really bad and have the heating on full like all day!! Wearing layers of clothes but now im as stripped down as can be and still too hot!! :hissy:

I haven't suffered with too many hot flushes so far but when I am having one gee whizz! I always seem to have one when I've got an antenatal appointment and I try to walk to stretch my legs but find myself all in a fluster by the time I arrive. I'm all sticky and sweaty and I hate it. To make things worse my doctors surgery is on a hill so I have that added discomfort of having to walk up it. x

I'm usually quite cold person, but lately I've been boiling!! Windows open, fan on, and still getting hot sweats!
xx

We should be grateful it's not the height of summer girls. Imagine that!!!

Im usually cold, but every once in awhile I get a heat flash that lasts awhile.

I spend most of the day sat around in my bra and shreddies!! Our fuel bill much have halved this year!! I usually have the heat cranked right up!!

:rofl: Our bill be the same, cos I 'm normally always cold. OH always complaining about the heat I generate when he's trying to sleep.

I always feel warm. I have our window wide open at night and still feeling warm. My OH is all wrap up with the duvet up to his neck. I guess it's the hormones.

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"