little kids really do know where you are pregnant....

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
i was at subway in the line and some little girl in her stroller pointed at me and yelled BABY! and then waved and smiled at me. i was like wow! :D and im only 5 weeks and 3 days.

i know, we haven't tell anything to my son and today he said "mom ur gonna have a baby,right?" lol

you're telling me it's actually quite scary! My foster brother kept telling everyone I was pregnant even before I knew I was!!!

So true! I am a primary teacher only about 6wks but one of my kids keeps walking past me and patting me on the tummy!! So funny :)

This is true. One day I was playing with OH nephew an he just kept touching an pinching my stomache! No where else.

i was at subway in the line and some little girl in her stroller pointed at me and yelled BABY! and then waved and smiled at me. i was like wow! :D and im only 5 weeks and 3 days.

wow find her and ask her what you are having lol

I went to pick up the little boy I babysit from his school and as I was walking up the stairs there was a little girl at the top and she looked and me, smiled and waved and said baby a few times. Kind of creeped me out! I was like what the heck!!! I'm like 4 weeks?! Didn't really know what to think of that.

it's so funny to read this today ...and so happy that I'm not the only one
i was at the mall today and the was a little girl, about 2 years old
she runs over to me and pulls on my coat and says "baby, baby" with a big smile on her face
i told her that i have a baby in my belly and that my baby is getting growing

Lucky ladies. The kids I work with couldn't be any more clueless. It's kind of funny. The girls have been hugging me more, but that's the most.

Thats funny. We haven't told my step daughter anything yet, but I'm assuming she knows. lol

I know that when my Mum was pregnant with my little brother we knew she was pregnant before she told us but my LO hasn't cottoned on but maybe it's because he's already having a little brother or sister from his dad and me and OH have only just found out. Although I don't think he cottoned on to that one either

it happened to me again yesterday, we went to the realtar office to look for a new house, and little boy about 6 years old, looked at my belly for a while and said BABY? and im only freaking 5 weeks and 6 days.

I feel the need to get out and find myself a toddler :rofl:

There is lady on here that posted this recently:

My 4yr old has been telling me I have a baby in my tummy since about 5dpo. He's totally freaking me out though before I even ovulated he told me "mummy when you get fat your going to have 2 babies". I went for internal scan at fertility clinic 5 days later and was told I had released 2 possible 3 eggs. Then just last week before I got BFP he said "mummy your going to have 4 babies" and I said don't be silly I really hope not to which he said yeah held up 4 fingers and said "that one is Owen, that one is me, that ones a girl baby and that ones a boy baby". I am getting 8wk scan to check.

She updated her post the other day and turns out she is having twins!!

Yesterday I tested and had a negative result. I am 9dpo and was upset. My 2 yr old nephew came up to me that night and pointed and patted my stomach and said sister in there.
(He just had a sister and now thinks all babies are sisters)

I pray he is right and for Christmas I can have a BFP!

A week before I found out, I was in my hometown meeting my cousins' babies. One of them, who is a 1 1/2 year old baby girl, who has bad temper and doesn't like anyone to touch her, except her parents and is serious all the time, kept pointing at me smiling, and she just wanted me to hold her and play with her, which shocked the whole family yeah, kids can really tell!!!!

Yes, this happened on nov 25th, got my BFP on dec 2nd, and saw little bean on dec 12th on our first ultrasound! I just didn't know I was pregnant, after 2 years TTC I couldn't imagine it would happen on that cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->