Little nervous - Any advice would be great!

maddiesmum1

Reaction score
So on friday, I had some pain and went to a&e. They scanned me and did bloods. on Friday I was 5+4 and bloods were at 5,816 for hcg. Saturday morning scan showed baby is thankfully in the right place and not my tube, but all we saw was the gestational sac and the yolk sac - no baby yet. I was expecting that as it's early

Since I found out about the baby, tests have all progressed nicely - but I'm barely symptomatic. Exhausted and peeing lots and slightly sore boobs but that's it?! I had horrendous sickness first time round, horrendous aversions second time round and nausea. This time I barely feel pregnant. I have a follow up scan this week when I'm 6+4, but I'm terrified tbh. Terrified there wont be a baby, just an empty sac and yolk :(

anyone else barely got any symptoms?

Don't be nervous. I NEVER had symptoms except slightly sore breasts. That was it. Literally. No bloat, no peeing, no ms it nausea, no fatigue, no headaches.... NOTHING. Entire trimester. And though I'm only 17+4, things are looking great!!

Every pregnancy is different. Most people will start getting symptoms around the 6 week mark, so your symptoms may yet come. Others it takes longer for symptoms to show. Or for a lucky few, like me, the first trimester horrors never showed....

Congrats!

Don't be nervous. I NEVER had symptoms except slightly sore breasts. That was it. Literally. No bloat, no peeing, no ms it nausea, no fatigue, no headaches.... NOTHING. Entire trimester. And though I'm only 17+4, things are looking great!!

Every pregnancy is different. Most people will start getting symptoms around the 6 week mark, so your symptoms may yet come. Others it takes longer for symptoms to show. Or for a lucky few, like me, the first trimester horrors never showed....

Congrats!

That's reassuring! I kind of want the horrors so I can feel more pregnant. It's stupid I know, I should be pleased not having the symptoms but it's tough lol. I have a scan this thursday instead of saturday, then again on monday so fingers crossed there's been some growth x

Congrats!

That's reassuring! I kind of want the horrors so I can feel more pregnant. It's stupid I know, I should be pleased not having the symptoms but it's tough lol. I have a scan this thursday instead of saturday, then again on monday so fingers crossed there's been some growth x

Oh I know exactly how you feel. It was anxiety provoking for me many times wondering if something was wrong when in fact I was just lucky. Good luck on your scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->