little red??

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
im sure your getting married tomorrow???

best of luck hunny!!! xx

Thinks it's tomorrow!

Good luck though!

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/remoteImage-1.jpg

ssssh i edited it so it sed 2mo not 2day :oops:

Hope you have a lovely day hun x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/1234wed11.jpg

aww thank you so much for the well wishes.
cant believe im going to be a mrs tommorrow :shock: .
lol ive got roughly 24hrs to bolt :lol: funny thing is im more nervous about having an audience during the ceremeony than actually getting married :oops: .
thanks again you guys are so kind :D

lol @ bolting :lol:

Don't forget to come show your piccies off :twisted:

little red where in our lovely city are you getting married, or are you just doing it at the registrars(sp) :D

yeah i'll try and get some photos up on tues or wed.
Yvanne im getting married at the scabby registrars office, its just a small wedding with close family. Lol the photos will be good with all the buses and taxis in the backgroung eh? :lol:

:p ill come and watch u coming out while waiting for the 22!!! ill be the 1 wi the double buggy :p:p:p

did u get any luck with the move btw? i remember reading somewhere :wink: that u were wanting a bigger flat (sorry ive taken over ur wedding thread)

lol yeah she does i know(roughly) where she lives :rofl: :p:p

nope, stupid council are dragging their heels.
Will prob defo not be moved until a while after the baby is born! Im soooo looking forward to living in a 1 bedroom multi flat with a newborn :roll: , add on to that the neighbours from hell (i live in the lochee multis so you can imagine what they are like :shock: !)

Raynor, watch out for that Yvanne. Shes quite scary in person! :lol:

its ok AG,ive sen photos, so ive know who to bodyswerve if i seen her in the street :wink: :lol:

i stay in the hilltown multis(the bottom 1s not the middle :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ) lol i moved 4m 1 to teh other was in the 1 bedroomed 1 till chloe was about 14 month!!! im ok here, is very central and neighbours are ok! best of luck with it hun!! it was my local counciller tht got me moved!!

Good Luck for tomorrow hun, hope the weather is great and the day is perfect for you! x

Best of luck and congrats MRS hope u enjoyed your day.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"