Living apart from your OH

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Mango, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, my OH and I are currently on the house hunt but nothing seems to be coming up. We're remaining patient and hopeful but of course I do have some concerns. I was wondering if any of you lived apart from your OHs when your lil ones were born?

2. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

i do, not wen callum was born but as of a few weeks after, we had our differences and split, but are now a couple living apart, tho he is here a fair bit! :hugs:

3. Imi

Imi .

Fingers crossed something comes up sweetheart

xxx

4. TryingAgain

TryingAgain Well-Known Member

I used to live 250 miles apart from my OH when our first LO was born, we were looking for a place together but it didn't happen until after DD was born, we wanted the perfect place, lol.

We are still in the place we bought 5 years later, with our 2 LO's & the 3rd on the way, so try not to worry too much, everything will work out in the end!!

5. Tilly

Tilly Guest

I went through most of my pregnancy living over an hour away from my boyfriend, he was staying over at mine for the first few weeks after but then I had only a few days without him and I missed him like mad (especially with a new baby). I moved to his just after that, so we are all together now :)

Like TryingAgain said, im sure it'll work out in the end. :)

6. miss maternal

miss maternal Well-Known Member

Hope you get a place soon hun. My OH dumped me when I was pregnant and I am thinking of moving back but have lost the love for him now after what he did plus there is someone who claims to love me but he is too young and not right for me. My OH has painted the nursary now and keeps asking me if I want him and to move back before the baby is born so im feeling very anxious. Im staying at my dads now who my ex is jealous of. :dohh:

7. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, thanks for sharing your stories. I'm trying to stay positive although it is difficult at times because I am scared of doing everything myself. I will keep you all posted :(