Living with a stiff.

Elli21

Reaction score
My hubby is so tight when it comes to things like heating the house!!! It pisses me off.

Im sitting here thinking fuck its cold, my hands are freezing, and go figure, the heating has been turned off since 5pm!!! I didnt notice before as i was doing dinner etc, but im freezing!!!

We are on a prepay meter so we know how much we spend, and we know it wont sting in january!!!!

Ive just gone in a right huff and turned it back on, i usually have it on most of the morning, and then most of the evening everyday in this wintery weather, i like the kids to get up and go to bed in the warm!!!! :growlmad:

Fucking anal stiff....I love him to bits, but when he wants to spend £6 on a magazine but wont have the heating on it pisses me off.

Heating is on, and its staying on til we go to bed...he dare touch it again and ill rip his chest hair out one by one!!! :winkwink:

good for you! we need to be warm, especially how cold it is out atm :hugs: xx

Oh this made me laugh.....it must be a bloke thing....my OH freaks out when I touch the heating he will walk round saying stuff like 'its like a bloody sauna in here!' and 'Do you know how much our gas bill is!!' Well yes I know how much the gas bill is because I pay it and if it were a sauna then I would be walking around in a bikini not a huge fleece hoody!! He was so bad that when we first moved he wouldn't show how to work the heating!! In the end he gave him as I tried to figure it out myself! We should start a thread on.... blokes do the funniest things!!

And not to mention im getting old and my bones crack when im cold :rofl:

But its not funny...its odd...you would have thought that with the cold making things shrivel up and fall off, they would want the heating on!!! :rofl:

thats so weird. my DH is like that too. i could be shivering and he has the aircondition on cold and wears t-shirts. AAGH!!

I'm afraid I'm the one like that in our relationship :blush:
I hate spending money, so will leave the heating off when I can - even if that means I'll be cold for a little while. DH will always ask me if he can turn the heating on, he'd never just turn it on. I won't have the doors open either if the heating is on, gotta keep the heath trapped so you can turn the radiator off again!

I however, won't go out and spend £6 on a magazine! I'm terrible for not wanting to spend any money and always trying to find the cheapest place to get what we want/need.

So nope, it's not just guys...
That said, I'd never let my DH or children go cold!! So go you for turning it on any way =)

My OH used to be the same but he's changed since we've moved here, he knows it's cold and even with the heating on and 2 portable heaters (one upstairs, one downstairs) we can still feel a big draft. God damn this shitty house! :hissy:

So, just tell him to stop being a miserable feck and leave the heating on :lol: Ours is on a meter too so we know how much we're spending.

oh glad im not the only one whos had this argument today :rofl: "but its not cold in here im boiling" im like LOOK im cold if im cold im putting the heating on!

:rofl: he just said "whys the heating on???
so i touched his face and he went "fucking hell, you should have said"
I DID SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU TWATBAG!!!
So i stuck my hand up his top onto his back muahahahaha!!!

:smug:

:rofl: he just said "whys the heating on???
so i touched his face and he went "fucking hell, you should have said"
I DID SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU TWATBAG!!!
So i stuck my hand up his top onto his back muahahahaha!!!

:smug:

:haha:

Live above someone! We've not had our heating on for days, downstairs must be on full blast and it's lovely and toasty in ours!

When you do rip the hairs out, use tweezers and take your time!!!

Im the opposite, OH complains the house is like a sauna, i like it proper toasty so the heating is on all the time in the winter :muaha:

I have to admit im the one that turns the heating off in this house..he has the boiler on full blast, so everytime i go past i check it and turn it down/off then he he turns it up and so on and on..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->