Livingston/Edinburgh?

You know where i am! prob about 30 miles im guessing?

Im about 45min drive from Edinburgh .... shop there often :D

I stay smack bang in the middle of Edinburgh, well I am in Gorgie and hate it here.:sad2:

I used to stay out in Penicuik. Hoping to move if we ever sell OH flat, but right now its getting me down.....:cry:

But anyways!!

I'M HERE!!!!:happydance:

Emma.xx

I stay smack bang in the middle of Edinburgh, well I am in Gorgie and hate it here.:sad2:

I used to stay out in Penicuik. Hoping to move if we ever sell OH flat, but right now its getting me down.....:cry:

But anyways!!

I'M HERE!!!!:happydance:

Emma.xx

awww :hug: where u wanting to move to ??

Sorry,

I just spotted your reply today.

ANYWHERE!! I just need to get out of this hellhole, its not so bad but I hate not being able to just wander out to th egarden, hang my washing out, carry shopping in from the car and not up 4 flights of stairs...plus I have a wee tortoise whichif we dont sell soon Imight have to selland thats what truely breaks my heart.

OH is looking at South Queensferry way, i dont really care so long as its not in Edinburgh, its a house/bungalow has more than one bedroom and has a garden for my washing and my wee baby tort.

Sorry to go on but its just getting me down. We are lucky to own our flat and its just a matter of time before the market goes up again...we are set off the road with a loft and private parking space so its very reasonable our price and great for being based in centre...just noone is buying rightnow:cry:

Emma.xx

Gorgie is the home of the mighty Jambo's! :happydance:

BTW I work in Chesser House, well I did til last month, now we're based at the lovely Westerhailes..eeewwww:hissy:

Jambo's ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :dohh:

elmaxie hope you find a buyer and somewhere that you can call home real soon xx

LOL how do I keep missing these replies??

Yup I am right opposite the stadium, breaks my heart everyday as I am a huge Hibby!!!

OH is a Jambo so its a good match :rofl:

Emma.xx

:rofl: good on derby days i bet :rofl:

my OH and ds2 are Hibbys too but me and ds1 are teddy bears thru and thru such fun durin footy season

hiya new girl here from morningside in Edinburgh

newbie here too - near livingston, west lothian....lovely to meet you all.

x

Hello!!!

Sorry I never go on this section too much!

Hey to everyone who is new....hope your enjoying the site!

Thought I would update that we are hopefully moving as we had an offer on our flat...woooo bring on no2!

Emma.xx

That's good news about your flat Emma. What part of edinburgh are you in? Does this site ever does meets?

hi all! im in midlothian, loanhead to be exact though moveing to dalkeith soon. great to chat to people that are near-by. i just had my first baby last week. hes perfict!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->