Lloyds early (10mIU) tests

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Are they reliable? From what I can glean from the internet people seem to think they are, but this is the first time I have used them so I haven't any frame of reference.
I had what appeared to be the start of lines at 9dpo, I also had my progesterone levels checked that day which returned at 105.7nmol/L which is a little higher than average (the highest average on the letter stated 75.9nmol/L I believe). They then disappeared and I used a Lloyds at 11dpo I think, which had a faint line there. The following day it was still super faint and hard to photograph, nothing on ICs, faint lines on CB early. Yesterday nothing on fmu ICs, still super faint line on Lloyds, faint but slightly clearer line on CB early, but afternoon ICs had the faintest lines on them. Today barely anything on ICs, still faint on CB, but noticeable darker and pinker line on Lloyds test.
Looks like there's a really faint line on FRER, there haven't been any indents on them this time as I checked them all. So I don't know what to trust. I used some ICs before I ovulated to show I didn't get false positives on them, some had shadows and one had an evap, so I don't know if they're a rubbish batch or if maybe the Lloyds are less reliable than I thought?
I think there probably isn't any point to this post anyway as they should be pretty good by today I would think, unless late implanter which I doubt given my amazing history of chemicals

I have never used them I don't think, do you have a pic? Fingers crossed for you Hun xxx

First is yesterday, next are today's ... I just edited because they were tiny at first

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1654.jpg
    IMG_1654.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 57
I have not used these for a long time, I see the line on all the pics. I really hope this turns in to a super strong line xx

Thanks. I don't think it will tbh. I need my body to play ball and give me a definitive answer tomorrow because I need to stop Cyclogest if this isn't going anywhere

Never used them hun but good luck as always!!

I see lines! Go for a blood level before you stop the Cyclogest. No pregnancy is the same, and just because this isn't usual for you doesn't mean it isn't a late bloomer. Fingers crossed for you!

I see lines! Go for a blood level before you stop the Cyclogest. No pregnancy is the same, and just because this isn't usual for you doesn't mean it isn't a late bloomer. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks. I could ask. I will if they're still there tomorrow but we've had so many chemicals I'm expecting there to be nothing soon

I can see something but not really a defined line, more like just where the dye has settled, but i know how frustrating it is to get lines to show on cameras sometimes. Good luck!

Thanks, I know what you mean as they are blatantly clear in real life but getting good enough lighting and a decent photo that doesn't look fuzzy or whatever isn't always easy especially when it's overcast and dull out.
Isn't where dye settled, I watched them develop, going from nothing to lines appearing as they would.

Anyway. It is darker today but I'm having a beta tomorrow because it's more sensible than this.

Top is day before yesterday, middle yesterday and bottom today. Separate today

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 49
Most def a positive! And the lines are getting clearer, no negative needed to see the line clearly i the last pic ;) Congrats mama, sending loads of sticky bean dust! xx

Thank you, but I don't think it'll last tbh. It's so late in my lp for lines not to be darker, and not to see anything on anything else except CB early which are unreliable anyway

Absolutely positive! Hoping for a sticky bean for you x

The lines are progressing definitely xx

Oh yes see it clear as day on the last!

Wow super happy go see it darker Hun

Praying it’s a sticky bean xx

It is clear as day and it is progressing on those ... so why on God's earth isn't this showing on other tests?!? I don't understand. If they were samey lines on all these tests, not getting any darker, shadowy or grey, I would think crap tests and that would be that. But how is this happening on these but not the others. With the exception of FRER and CBD, they're all the same sensitivity. ICs are 10mIU, Lloyds are 10mIU, CB early are 10mIU. Nothing on ICs except for maybe the odd vague shadow, which then disappears, and faint lines on good old UNreliable CB. I cannot make sense of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->