Lloyds early (10mIU) tests

Hoping for some clarity for you soon! What dpo are u/when are u due? Xx

15dpo, possibly 13dpo but I don't think so. Due tomorrow but on Cyclogest so usually takes a couple of days after stopping using it for af to start and I'm not stopping it until I know for sure

Any more updates cupcake? I was struggling to see the lines on ur open tests until i realised i was looking in the wrong place :dohh:

LOL that's funny. Actually when they were super faint I had the same issue as I haven't used them before so wasn't sure where to expect them and open they look quite wide apart.

Today's actually popped up before the control line did. I was stunned because I had convinced myself it would be negative today. So it's a little darker than yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_2903.jpg
    IMG_2903.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 67
Definitely there now!! Much clearer! They do look far apart until u see the case then it makes sense!

They were there the day before yesterday but really faint and hard to see clearly. Can't see how they would be false if they're progressing which they clearly are, I've been going over this in my mind all day long.
I was also wondering what the difference in hCG levels would be between blood and urine since it appears faster in blood than pee

Good lick cupcake. I really hope that this is it for you ❤️

Ok so these aren't Lloyds but my order hasn't arrived! Haven't had any lines on anything else until today

Attachments

• IMG_3248.jpg
    IMG_3248.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3252.jpg
    IMG_3252.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 49
Looking good to me cupcake i can even see the frer which i kno have ben super annoying for u recently! :)

Looks good so far xx keep us updated

Yes. Everything is lovely and super faint since yesterday. All except for the stupid CB early which has 'progressed' but I believe it's lying to me

My GP when giving me my beta results told me "don't fret about it" ... she's for the most part a fabulous doctor but at that moment I wanted to climb down the phone and beat her with hers

Sorry you're having a hard time cupcake. Im sure my cb early is lying too they really need to stop making these. So did you get any numbers today im confused? Hope ur ok xxx

I'm so confused- did your results come back as not pregnant with those lines?! Thats terrible, these tests seem to be getting worse! So sorry xx

hCG disappears faster out of blood than it does urine, so it's likely it had already disappeared from my blood when it peaked in my pee. It was just totally shit timing because the fact I had positive tests on quite a few different brands the day I got my blood results back made me think it was possible they screwed up my results or mixed them up with someone else's. I have had faint positives until today, now everything is negative apart from the CB which is apparently positive but obviously it's faulty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->