LMAO - HELP

KX

Reaction score
Right I am mad, I know I am.

My daughter is only 11 months but I have forgotten everything already! :shock:

Ok, I got my BFP, when do I got to the Dr's? Do I wait another few weeks or what?

I dont know the 1st date of my last AF :? Should I wait til I think I am 12 weeks or go sooner? he he , I am a bam!

I keep having mild cramping, so I hope nothing is going wrong :(

KX said:
Right I am mad, I know I am.
We know too :lol:

Go see your GP when your ready either when AF is due or now K :D I'd go around day of AF I think :D

Cramps are normal but you've had scares before haven't you? :hugs: - Which will send you loopy if I'm right probably! Feet up & no partying :twisted:

Go when AF is due, the cramps will be implantation i got them with both of mine hun.

You can never go to early then they can refer you so you have midwife support if you need it.

Thanks hun. :D I am loopy too :lol:

I had numerous scares, one of the worst was when I was 6 months pg wi monster, blood was pouring out me, my pee was blood, stomache pain was horrendous! Was in for 4 days, and u know what it was- lmao- I was drinking 3 litres of milk a day, and calcium gives u kidney stones, I passed a kidney stone. :oops:

:roll: Im a nutter xxx

i went str8 away with both lol :oops: :oops: i think i didnt believe it tho! i had a test done wi callum as mine nvr worked :roll: :oops: :oops:

When do u get ur exempotion card? :? I need to go back to the dentist but madam is nearly 1 and I dont want to for out when I dont have too :D

i got mine after callum was born lol i just ticked medical box

im sure u get it when ur pg tho? :D

yeah is free wen ur preg, mine got sent wen i applied 4 tax creds, i nvr got questioned tickin it tho, cos tehy can check n be proved wrong lol!!

yep! you just tick the box that says maternity exemption on the back of the form. How many days pg do you think you are ? Id go to the docs anyway especially if your unsure of your dates as they may do an early dating scan for you ?

KX said:
When do u get ur exempotion card? :? I need to go back to the dentist but madam is nearly 1 and I dont want to for out when I dont have too :D

I got mine this week, the midwife sent off for it for me.

as soon as taht babe is in you hand it will all come back to you

Erm not yet :oops:

I keep getting really bad cramping etc, and think this is it, so I am going to wait another couple of weeks to see if it sticks , bad I know :(

I am a pesimistic sod :D

Don't think like that :| And if anything should get complicated you really should have them know you are PG!

x

KX said:
Thanks hun. :D I am loopy too :lol:

I had numerous scares, one of the worst was when I was 6 months pg wi monster, blood was pouring out me, my pee was blood, stomache pain was horrendous! Was in for 4 days, and u know what it was- lmao- I was drinking 3 litres of milk a day, and calcium gives u kidney stones, I passed a kidney stone. :oops:

:roll: Im a nutter xxx

OMG., REALLY!!!!! I am drinking tons of milk too :shock: I best calm down!!

Cramps are common babe, as long as they are not severe and there is no bleeding, all should be fine!

Good Luck when ya do go to the Doc's hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"