• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

lmao, stomach noises!!!!!!!!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
omg! lol, I never imagined my stomach could make the noises I have been hearing it make tonight :D It is unexplainable...

LMAO!

Ok... ya, im home alone and bored and going a little crazy.

:rofl:

Is it like a click?I keep hearing clicks come from mine..:?

My stomach sounds like its burpin or fartin..its not me tho! :S hahaa funny

Clicks??? snapping her fingers i reckon!!!!

I get kind of weird water moving / belching sounds, especially at night! I think my DH thinks it's my bottom......but this time, it isn't!!!!!

x

When I was always waking hungry in the night the sound of my stomach would wake me up like a lion roaring in my face!

Oooooh yea i get the crazy noices esp if you've been eating or about to eat ha ha ha!! So so funny :lol:

Speaking of noises, DH was listening to LO's hiccups last night. He was pretty impressed to be able to hear it (something of course I can't get close enough to hear!), said we should get a stethoscope so I can listen too! lol

lol ya it was all this watery/glugging sounding stuff lol.. My dog was even interested.

:rofl: too funny. at least you and your pup are entertained! :rofl:

Is it like a click?I keep hearing clicks come from mine..:?

:rofl: Glad someone else gets this! I get weird clicking/cracking/popping type noises-not sure what causes that!! Freaks OH out! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"