LO 8 weeks old and I'm pregnant again

Aww they could be in the same school year.thats sweet. Good luck x

Wow congrats, i conceived when lo was only 4 months old, they say you are really fertile after you've had a baby, its hard being pregnant while looking after a baby but im looking forward to it now. xx

Congratulations! I am around 10-11 weeks pregnant and have a 4 1/2 month old. I am terrified especially since she has been waking all night for the last two weeks and I am exhausted. Trying to think of the positives of how close they will be :flower:

Ahh wow! Congratulations!!

Our lo's are almost the same age and I ony just feel like I've given birth so I can't imagine what it would be like to be pregnant again! It would be like the last pregnancy never ended and they just blended together! How exciting!

Wow, Ashley! Feels like we were just pregnant yesterday right? Crazy to think you can already be pregnant with another. How are you doing now?

Wow congrats! I haven't even had the nerve to have sex yet! Hehe

My ds wAs 12 weeks wen I found out I was preg now ive a 13 month okd n a two week old and I never thought id say it but so far its great .... Even with my 13 month old teething with his back teeth

Its grand cos baby only needs to ve fed and changed ...whereas ds needs attention now baby girl doesnt
And by time she does he will ve def well used to her

If you have any worries or questions feel free to pm me x x

But I to say CONGRATS

shut the front door :shock: CONGRATS!!!! :yipee:

Wow! You don't waste much time XD

Huge congratulations, hun x

Congratulations, how exciting :flow:

Congratulations! This happened with my brother and his wife. Makes me scared to do anything with Hubby again.

That's pretty cool but now I'm shitting myself that it could happen to me, but we can't use condoms or hormone treatment :dohh:
I want 3 more, though we want to wait at least 3 months before TTC, however if it happens it happens.

Congratulations and goodluck with your new pregnancy :)

Congratulations! As my nanny would say 'it's a little gift'!

How exciting! Congratulations xx

congratulations! My lo is 13 weeks old on Wed an im about 3 days late! kinda hopin its just still messed up cos iv only had a baby lol but who knows i mite b in ur position too! scary xx

Congratz :happydance:

My 2nd son was 6wks when i concieved my 3rd son and didnt know my dates so had an early scan :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->