LO being tired?

Babydance

Reaction score
LO stopped her naps around July (she was 25 months). She seemed fine for awhile and going to bed 7pm every night asleep in less than 10 mins. Now though she keeps saying shes tired through the day but wont nap she will lay down beside me but shes up giggling etc, if she does fall asleep in the car shes a nightmare at bedtime taking about 1 hour to go to sleep? It has worsened since the hour change.
Im worried shes ill or something this "sleepyness" has been going on for over a month. She is a very active toddler my Mum is amazed at how she never stops. Should i worry?? :S im such a worried!! My friends LO started off being tired with a sore arm and it turned out she had lymphoma lukemia and i worry at every little thing now!!! xxxxx

My toddler has been like this lately too and now I have read this I am really worried too :( she still has anap in the afternoon but is tired by mid morning and has bags under he eyes. I think I will make her a doctor's appointment to get her checked out. She doesn't always eat that well Doo maybe she isn't getting enough iron, is your LO a good eater?

Hiya, Ive always had sleep issues as LO just doesnt sleep much and we have gone from no naps, to naps, to only napping in the car now BUT she has to nap in the car and she keeps waking up!! She is also a very active child and says she is tired but tbh I think she likes to say it and pretends to be falling asleep and even though she may be tired (which Im sure most days she is) she is still too active to 'actively' fall asleep! I would say that if she is sleeping quickly at 7pm and not really going down for a nap, despite saying she is tired, then tbh I would leave things as they are and cut the nap out full stop. Also saves the stress of the bedtime struggles. Maybe when she is saying she is tired you could have some quite time together or alone like reading a book and just chilling out rather than trying for a nap. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->