He's ate these particular biscuits so many times and I've never had a problem but today for some reason he choked. I think he took a big bite. He started choking and his face went bright red. My sis was around and she cleared his mouth of the biscuit. I then took him and put him face down and like massaged his back or something (can't really remember what I did, was in too much of a shock). He seemed fine after that. I gave him juice and he burped. He's ate a baby rice cake since then and seems fine, and he's vomited since. But I'm just really scared and worried that it might be stuck in his throat and I feel like the worlds worst mum! What do you lot think I should do? Will he be fine or should I take him to a & e. I'm so scared and am becoming all paranoid.