LO hates the carseat....

24/7

Mummy to Sam & Abigail
Reaction score
LO is now three weeks old, and since the day he was born has cried almost all of the time he is in his carseat, and not even the motion in the car soothes him. Does anyone please have any suggestions that might help him as its horrible to hear him cry for so long if we have to go in the car. :cry:

We have a maxicosi cabriofix at the moment. xx

Do you know anyone with a group 0 or o+1 carseat that you could try them in to see if it really is that specific seat? It might infact just be any seat at the moment given their age/and/or the actual driving rather than that seat.

If it is then that seat at least you know getting an alternative will solve the problem rather then buying another one to then find it doesn't then help at all.

Stewart used to cry the instant he was put in his carset but that was because he has reflux and the pressure on his tummy from sitting in a "C" shape was hurting him. I used to fold up a small moses basket sheet and put it under his bum so he wasn't folded over so much. I would also have to start swinging him in the carseat as soon as I had buckled him in to stop him crying.

Aliyah still cries after 5 minutes of being in the car seat and she has had 3 different ones so far. Nothing i can do soothes her unfortunatly:( Tried finger foods,toys,music,everything. She also doesn't like her buggy.
She hates anything where she is strapped in :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->