lo is here,4 weeks early!

So glad you insisted that you didn't go home, how is the pain of the wound? - Congrats on your little baby boy :D X

WOW grats and good for you for not being fobbed off.

hugs xxxx

Awww- congrats, what a good weight he was too. Glad you didnt go and put your feet up x

thanks everyone xxx i just knew something wasnt right,had been feeling off for couple of days and then had really itchy hands and feet. nurse was so dismissive, i just said i wanted lo checked and they put me on monitor. the nurse who monitored me was sooo lovely and straight away said i was in labour. not feeling too bad at the mo, just tired lol! the wound is healing really well and is only really uncomfortable if im on my feet too long or if i cough or sneeze. had oscar weighed and hes onlylost 3 0z so hes doing pretty good. thanks again for all the lovely messages xxxxxx

CONGRATS!!! His weight sounds absolutely healthy.

When the nurse said nothing was wrong were you stubborn and didn't leave? How did they realise you were dilated? Just preparing myself!! I prob would go home thinking "stop getting so paranoid"!!

the doctor examined me after i had been on monitor and they knew i was having contractions. i went from contractions very 4-5 minutes to having about 7 in 10 minutes! i think you know your own body and if something doesnt feel right you should def get checked-doesnt matter as long as you and baby are ok xx

aww congrats!!!! wow bet it was a shock when they said u were getting a c-section!!! :)

glad u r home with your lil family now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"