LO talking - better every day but I'll miss the baby words

Every Rose

Reaction score
My LO is talking more and more and he's getting better at it every day.

He talks to himself all the time while he plays, talks to his toys and talks to me. He talks to the dog and the TV and to random things in the street.

He's putting sentences together in a really cute way and he has new words every day.

We make words with his magnetic letters and sound them out from books and he seems interested in everything.

I'm so proud of him but the point of my post is the things he can't say or says wrong.

My favourite is Monk instead of Milk. It just sounds so cute but today he changed and said Mink. It won't be long before he changes completely and says it properly and I'll miss him saying it wrong.

He used to say Gandad instead of Grandad and now he's changed it to DadDad. He knows he was saying it wrong but still hasn't got the hang of it and I find that cute too.

And he says Halp instead of Help.

And his dad works on Hallyhops, also known as helicoptors :haha:

I just love it all and I will be proud when he's talking properly but I'll miss his baby talk.

Oh i know what you mean ER, Bow is the same, after dinner today i said are you a Miss Piggy and her reply was 'what'??

I :rofl:

She still babbles but its becoming clearer every day. :sad1:

V xxx

How cute. I can just picture her thinking "what are you talking about Mum?" :haha:

This is so cute. I caught Omar singing to himself while playing "rocka bye bye baby baby (rock a bye baby)" then "tinkle tinkle staaaaaaaaar, skkkky" (twinkle twinkle) "mama, mama, mamati" (Arabic nursery rhyme) & he was going on & on :rofl:

He talks 24/7 even when he's sleeping :rofl:

He only babbles when he "reads" my books

I feel just the same :(
Atm im called money :lol: and things like an elephant is a *belebant*

When she sings the Peppa songs they are so clear, i need her to be a baby for a little while longer.

V xxx

I know what you mean! I love that Ruby calls trousers 'troulers', birds are 'bird-uns' (I think because we keep pointing at the birds in the garden and she got confused!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->