LO won't take water or juice

1982emmac

mummy to two under two
Reaction score
Not sure if this is common but our LO refuses cooled boiled water or juice, he takes it initially but then refuses to take any more when he realises it is not his milk. We have tried cooled boiled water, flavoured water and juice and he is the same with all, any one got any advice?

my lo is the same apart from she won't even have a tiny bit so can't help I'm afraid, hopefully someone can though!

How old is baby?

You might want to try adding a bit of formula/breast milk into the cup of water to give it the smell/slight taste.

he's nearly 7 months, he's the same with his food, constantly whinges until i stop trying to give him something to eat until i relent and give him his bottle. i dread mealtimes. he's formula fed and tw.

It is not much help but my LO was like this and then at 7 months suddenly started drinking loads of water. She much preferred her doidy cup to anything else too- might be worth a go?

i'm beginning to think its pretty normal, we all seem to be having this problem!

in saying that when it was really hot on friday i managed to get her to take an ounce out a bottle!

she opens her mouth for her sooky cup but then pushes it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->