Loads of ewcm but only almost positive opk help

nicoley

Reaction score
Ok so lots cm all week but ewcm (a lot) Wednesday then significantly decreased thirsday morning morning..now no cm at all..we did bd Wednesday..but I have not gotten a + opk nearly but not +..experience?

Attachments

• 86FE1AE9-AA8C-49CB-B45D-21D55A99076C.jpg
    86FE1AE9-AA8C-49CB-B45D-21D55A99076C.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 45
Ok so lots cm all week but ewcm (a lot) Wednesday then significantly decreased thirsday morning morning..now no cm at all..we did bd Wednesday..but I have not gotten a + opk nearly but not +..experience?

In my experience when this has happened to me my body tried ovulate (no positive opk but tons of ewcm), and endeD up ovulating a week or 2 late. That's just my personal experience though but if you see a resurge of ewcm in the next few days/week start testing with opk's again. Good luck!

I'm thinking a possible
Anovulatory cycle..or my surge was quick and I missed it..

The bottom test is what my opks look like when they're positive. Mine never get darker than the control line. It is still very possible that you ovulated when you did that opk :)

Ditto above - mine have always looked like that last one.... I'd consider that positive!

Now I only question if it's a true positive because I not think it was that dark at time
Limit..that's where I'm a bit puzzled..

So for example here is the bottom test at the 4 ish min mark

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 23
Ok thanks guys:) I guess time will tell:)

Test line is on the right eh?? ;) just wanna check haha.. You think that looks positive?? I personally feel like it's super close...here is Thursday morning test..We dtd Wednesday night:)

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
I'm just going to go with that Thursday night test being my positive and call it a day..:)

Feel like I'm going through the same thing as you now! Loads of ewcm and cramping...almpat positive opk's that went negative. So frustrating! Update when you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->