Loads to Loose Buddies Thread

MissAma

Finally a Mom to Dara
Reaction score
So as you can see in my ticker below, I lost and gained a whole person (worth of weight) in the past two years. I guess that's unique and everyone on BnB is smaller and better off but still, those of us having over 40-50 lbs to lose are a different breed since we need loads of motivation for the very long term so regardless of what diet you're following, come on over and we can support each other into Slim City!:thumbup:

Congrats on your LO. My youngest born 13th dec 09.
In total iv got 108lb, got 35lb left now.
Good luck.

Ohhh can i join in..ive got about 100lbs to lose...Although i must admit im going more clothes sizes than weight...Its not going to be lost any time soon and it will be a long hard battle that im hoping that with simple changes to my diet its something that in time will become second nature to me

MummyToAmberx - Congrats on your massive loss! I lost about 70 kg -is that around 150 lbs? - before and have to lose them again but as opposed to you I lost them the unhealthy way so hats off to you!

Jellybean83 - welcome, less to loose than me, of course but it sounds like you have the right idea! What are you going to eliminate? Carbs I hope? :)

I havent a clue what kg are in lbs haha.

Looks like your off to a flying start there though, go you :D

Thank you

Carbs are good! As long as they are wholegrain/wholemeal :)

Can i join please :) Start of this year i had 71lbs to loose, i've got 66 left :) x

cani join? i've got about 70 to loose and i've already lost 9 :mrgreen:

Hiya all! Hope I can join in, I thought I was the only one :blush:
I have around 10st to lose, so about 140lbs I think? Lost 5lbs so far, been on Slimming world since January 4th :)
What is everyone doing to lose weight?

Hello everyone, we can all do this! K&L - l am on the Cambridge as that is what worked before.

hi guys can i join to please i got 83lbs to lose so 6 stone :( well i started 3 days ago i have been eating 1000 cals a day so far so good ive been sticking to it too so im proud ive lost 1lb so far i go on my wii fit for 30mins to a hour a day xxxx

i weighed myself just recently and i've lost another 4lbs. so i've lost 13 so far.

Pinkee your hair is gorgeous! :D

It's my weigh day tomorrow.. don't feel like I've lost much if at all so not looking forward to it!

i started my diet on thursday 1000 cals a day and exercise on my wii fit for 30mins to 1 hour if im lucky lol ive been ill since friday cold, sore throat and ear ache and headache ive still stuck to it and ive lost 3lbs even when im ill im so so so chuffed its gave me the confidence to carry on im so excited and actually look forward to doing my routine every day

I don't have time to update extensively but welcome everyone! How are you doing today?

Me - rather down... in confidence and energy not pounds that is. Sadly. I made a mistake and knocked myself out of ketosis. Back on track now but struggling. Goes to show that even a Cambridge pro like me can completely stall for three days straight if chewing sugar free gum! :(

lornapj83 - 1000 calories from food? Hmmm that may be a tad on the dangerous side... it sounds like a VLCD - Very Low Caloric Diet to me and those should be done with specially designed nutritionally enriched food replacement meals - shakes or bars- because they contain all you need to ingest to basically keep your organism going vitamins, minerals and nutrients wise while getting that few of calories. No food can accomplish that. And adding exercise to that is really dangerous too IMO. - Ever read about something called Kimkins? If you Google it you'll see the fascinating horror story.

Good luck everyone and let's make this week a pounds buster! :)

Can I join ? Im not sure how much i weigh.. 16st last i weighed :( id love to be down to 10 but thats asking too much.. so im aiming for 3st to start. i constantly get told "but ur all in preportion" thinks thats peoples way of saying imfat allover :( i have wii fit which im going to do 1hr in a morning and another in an evening.. my worst thing is food as i dont eat proper meals but will happily eat a biscuit or a bag of crisps so snacking is hardest for meespecially when OH is nights. i think ile try doing my wii fit or runnin up n down the stairs when i fancy a snack. i reallt want to do this.!!

Is mondays, it keeps me from cheating over the weekend when I know I have to weigh in.
This last week I lost 3 lbs :) hoping for a 4lb loss this next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->