Logistics of morning sickness

Kirstin

Reaction score
This morning I felt nauseous for 2 hours then was sick, this happened to fall at 12pm so technically midday, so I was wondering will it always jsut stop at 12pm or will it just last 2 hours? The reason I'm asking is I have a 2 hour train journey on Wednesday morning and dont want to be sick on it. :blush:

Hmmmm not nice!!

I was worried about my train journeys to work every day when I found out but I have been fine.

I had one bout of nausea (thus far) and thankfully just a bit of a hunger/sicky feeling ever since.

Hopefully you won't actually BE sick again but I find sucking on polo mints really helps and munching some tasty ginger biscuits.

I'm afraid it can happen at anytime of the day and last for as long as it wants too.

For me the pukking is worse first thing in the morning and then after my evening dinner but I feel sick all the time.

I've got some sea bands from boots which are for all types of sickness (including Travel) they might be worth buying as they do keep the sickness at bay.

I found it was any time of day - mostly when i shopped in sainsburys with my second - mental.

Hope it clears up soon.

I'd go with the travel sickness bands if I were you. The month I thought I might have been pregnant (but wasn't, despite having a lot of symptoms) the train was making me feel sick, when normally I'm fine.

I wasn't sick, but I wasn't pregnant either so it might be worth a go....

So polos, ginger biscuits and travel sickness bands are on my shopping list :rofl: thanks guys xx

I found that in the early days of m/s, things like sea-bands did help, but after 7 weeks when it really kicked in, nothing helped except not moving!

Seriously, whenever I felt nauseous I went and lay down and felt imediately better, but the second I stood up again....:sick:

The times I was actually sick were when I HAD to get up, getting my dd ready for school, showering etc.

Of course this only works because I am a housewife :)

Also - a must for me was sick bags. Great if you have to puke outside or on a car journey. Its also nice just to have one in your bag as reassurance.

mine were usually in the same pattern and also plus when i ate. i am not sick everytime i eat now since 25 weeks but still feel sick every morning at about 9 am and then again at ngiht about 9pm. i hope you feel much better soon. its good to be precautious. the wristbands for sea sickness might be helpful if you need to travel. xx

25 weeks:| I was hoping it would stop at 12weeks :cry:

im nauseaous from 4am -5am, then from 3pm till i go to bed....

Even though I am already 16 weeks I'm still feeling morning sickness. I think it helps just to drink slowly some water. Sometimes it helps just to think about something else!

Water, even the thought of water makes me feel sick.

Im in too, it came yesterday with the whole force..... nothing helps....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->