Lol his family are gonna be a great support!!!

suzanne108

Reaction score
When me and FOB were on the verge of splitting up his family were all "we're always here for support blah blah"....had heard hardly a word from a single one of them until this week.

Text off his SIL "Sorry I haven't been in contact, been so busy......."

Text off his mum "I keep meaning to text you but doing extra hours in work and so busy........."

LMAO!!!!

Then yesterday a text off FOB after about a week of nothing from him.
"Sorry haven't text, had such a busy week........"

Supportive??? My arse.

I found it hilarious that they all said similar things in the space of a few days....and notice how they are all popping up right at the end, trying to keep me sweet you think? :shrug:

If they are all too busy to text they're gonna be too busy to travel 150 miles to see baby aren't they?!?!

definatley tell them to f*ck off. you dont need them around espesh at the end when your anxious/nervous/excited to be there sending you TEXTS (not evn a fone call) saying ''sorry we cant come were busy!'' you dont need the extra stress hun

Hmmm strange how they all crawling out the woodwork now hun. All to busy??? Sounds a load of crap to me, i agree they seem to be trying to keep you sweet. And no you dont need the extra stress, especially as you havent got long now x

Deffinatley trying to keep you sweet. Idiots!
Why didnt they bother when you actually could of done with some help!

:hugs:

Hmm sounds familiar lol when me and FOB split his family were all like, well we're still here for you. Never had a text from them asking how Grace is and maybe once a month his mum will look after her for the day.

All talk hey?

I replied to both his SIL and mum with plenty things they coulda asked me about - told them I'd had to finish work at 28 weeks because I wasn't very well, told them I'd had loads of extra scans etc...but got no replies. So it's like they just feel they have a duty to ask....but don't actually care!!

I'm not bothered really, I don't exactly want them in my life, I just thought it was funny how they were so adament they'd be supportive but when it comes down to it they are too busy to even send a text!!!

I agree it sounds as though they think they need to ask now as you're close to your due date. I think if they were really interested they would have replied (I guess they could reply).

Strange they all sent you similar texts though!

:hugs:

ooooh i know this all too well...i didnt hear from fobs family til i was about oohh 38-39 weeks preg then they started sending numerous texts asking how "ellis was doing" about 5 times a day after he got here. i eventually lost the plot and have told the full lot of em to ahem. get lost.

its extra stress u dont need huni, just ignore them and laugh at there complete see thru-ness. only intrested when they have to be. you deserve better, if they cant find two minutes to send a text, where are they pulling the hours to travel 150 miles to SEE you??

chin up

xxxx

Yeah have a think and then tell them to feck off, sure its not him telling them to txt ya, to see if you will tell them somethign different? xxx

I don't think its him telling them. I don't think he's that clever to be honest!!!

Its all just doing my head in....last 3 days he's text every day...feel like telling him to piss off!!!!!! But I'm too soft :(

Just ignore him then, and when your having a bad day, look at his txts and then txt him, you wont be soft then!
My fav word to my FOB was C**t and he would then txt back and say, i'll leave you be for a bit xxx

:haha:

I'm soooooo paranoid about things turning nasty or him taking me to court - even though I know he doesn't have it in him. I'm so careful about what I say....but I would love to give him abuse!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->