LOL Jack my little old man

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Jack has just made me giggle to myself so much

I had just got him out of his chair, went in the kitchen to clean the tray so he was following me about.
I ran upsatirs really quick to grab Ants Bday pressie and am met at the bottom of the steps by Jack say yummmmm
I though oh god has he eaten a dog biscuit or what??
Nooo what he has done is gone in the bottom cupboard in the kitchen where i keep his cups and fruit snack etc... and help himself to some cranberries!!

So I said Ok Jack you can have them and was amazed because he said " ta Tubbies" and toddled off

I folowed him and he has plonked himself in his chair in front of the telly munching on his fruit:rofl:

Just reminded me of a little old man how he did it

Sorry quite long and prob doesn't seem as funny to you:blush:

Lmfao ... tubbies?? charming lol

Wish i had been a fly on the wall lol!!

xxx

LMAO Tubbies as in teletubbies!!!!

No but i swear he called me a bugger yesterday!!

bless him, its the little things like that which really tickle you up. Ella always totters into the front room when she has food and has to sit on her little chair to eat it! thye'd be like and old man and old lady together hehe

LOL
Does Ella still curl her lip up when she smiles??
Oh that so tickled me last year, makes me smile everytime i think of it :)

lol no she doesnt do that anymore, but she has this really cheeky toothy smile and she grins at you for ages just coz she knows its amusing us lol

Maddie smiles then turns her nose up in the air and closes her eyes as if to say ...

"whatever mummy"

xxx

LOL bless her

Jack does this thing where he tilts his head up and grins showing all his teeth with his eyes squeezed shut

I'll have to get some batteries for camera and take a pic it is so damn funny

I love that they have proper little personalities now

LOL bless her

Jack does this thing where he tilts his head up and grins showing all his teeth with his eyes squeezed shut

I'll have to get some batteries for camera and take a pic it is so damn funny

I love that they have proper little personalities now

thats exactly what ella does lol, but she keeps her face like that for ages, one day it will stakc hehe, will have to try and catch it on camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->