LOL Pregnancy is weird, huh?

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
Let's just talk about how I've been so sick to my stomach that I can't keep anything down and nothing sounds good, but the second I see a chocolate chip cookie I can gobble the whole thing up with no problem. Let's just hope it stays down lol.

My last pregnancy all I wanted was carbs and junk - my OB hated it lol.

My last pregnancy all I wanted was carbs and junk - my OB hated it lol.

When I was pregnant with my son, I ate a lot of salty foods and at the end of my pregnancy, my sister in law was in school for baking and pastry arts and she was always bringing sweets of some sort home. Sometimes she would bring home savory stuff too, but mostly sweets and I couldn't get enough of those.

Hi,
you may not remember or recognize by my name but, i do remember you because we had out little ones close enough last time. And here we are again due in same month. Just saying :hi:

Hi,
you may not remember or recognize by my name but, i do remember you because we had out little ones close enough last time. And here we are again due in same month. Just saying :hi:

Haha well I'm terrible with names and it gets worse with pregnancy! BUT HII

Let's just talk about how I've been so sick to my stomach that I can't keep anything down and nothing sounds good, but the second I see a chocolate chip cookie I can gobble the whole thing up with no problem. Let's just hope it stays down lol.

Ive been that way...nothing seems appealing or EVERYTHING seems appealing

Hi,

Yeah, I know don't worry about it. Even I am terrible with rememberingnames. Just beacuse you have profile pic
I recognized you. How is pregnancy treating you?

Hi,

Yeah, I know don't worry about it. Even I am terrible with rememberingnames. Just beacuse you have profile pic
I recognized you. How is pregnancy treating you?

It's going pretty good so far, I've been sick the last week and a half and I'm anxious for my scan on monday! Other than that I'm just super busy taking care of my toddler lol

It is very weird! I can't wait until I experience hunger again!

I was this way in first tri with red grapes, but they had to be cold and they couldn't be even the slightest bit mushy. They ended up being all I could eat some days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->