lol weird cravings

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Danielle, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

well i dont no if they would be considerd as craving but for the past few weeks i feel the need to smell nail varnish and this bubble bath we have, when my mom paints her nails im just like waft abit over here lol werid i no although i try not to do this very often lol

2. Nikkinoonoo

Nikkinoonoo Mummy to a gorgeous girl

My friend loved the smell of furniture polish when she was preggers and used to sit sniffing the duster lol!

3. jenjen

jenjen Well-Known Member

I'm the same! I can't get enough of smells like that. Cleaning products especially pine disinfectant, and wood varnish are my faves. I try not to because I know it can't really be too good for bubs, but I can't help it, it's such an intense craving I have to sniff! It's good though - it makes me clean the kitchen and bathroom more often lol.

4. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

psh i just have weird food ones lol. like garlic bagels and salmon... yum yum. I have been wanting that and chinese for WEEKS!!!

5. MummyJade

MummyJade Mummy

I not really had any lately! It was Vimto which isn't weird! But my Auntie use to chew on Rubber bands but they had to be put in freezer for a while! x

6. mummynat

mummynat mum to a gorgous princess

i used to sniff the cupboard under the sink and im quite ashamed to admit that i use to eat the concrete from the bedroom wall. we have like 20 holes in the wall from where i got the screwdriver to dig x
    strangley my mum did the same thing when she was carrying me weired

7. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

:lol:
    I craved bubble bath and lip gloss throughout my entire pregnancy!
    I have to say I'm quite proud of myself for never downing the entire bottle! :D

8. beckynbump25

beckynbump25 mommy to 1 an expecting

yea im the same mmm disinfectant,
    but it doesnt matter how much i clean with it i dnt seem to be able to smell it enough!!! x

9. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

ok then i guess they are cravings lol. although iv never herd of concrete lol

10. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

Mmmm petrol :D lol thats mine

I used to work in the petrol station where I work but got transferred to the store in March, I was considering getting a transfer again just to be able to smell the petrol all day :lol:

11. PixieKitty

PixieKitty Guest

Mmmm I've been after the smell of chlorine :) thinking about taking over my local pool in some sort of crazy pregnant lady stand :p
    xo