lol weird cravings

Danielle

Reaction score
well i dont no if they would be considerd as craving but for the past few weeks i feel the need to smell nail varnish and this bubble bath we have, when my mom paints her nails im just like waft abit over here lol werid i no although i try not to do this very often lol

My friend loved the smell of furniture polish when she was preggers and used to sit sniffing the duster lol!

I'm the same! I can't get enough of smells like that. Cleaning products especially pine disinfectant, and wood varnish are my faves. I try not to because I know it can't really be too good for bubs, but I can't help it, it's such an intense craving I have to sniff! It's good though - it makes me clean the kitchen and bathroom more often lol.

psh i just have weird food ones lol. like garlic bagels and salmon... yum yum. I have been wanting that and chinese for WEEKS!!!

I not really had any lately! It was Vimto which isn't weird! But my Auntie use to chew on Rubber bands but they had to be put in freezer for a while! x

i used to sniff the cupboard under the sink and im quite ashamed to admit that i use to eat the concrete from the bedroom wall. we have like 20 holes in the wall from where i got the screwdriver to dig x
strangley my mum did the same thing when she was carrying me weired

:lol:
I craved bubble bath and lip gloss throughout my entire pregnancy!
I have to say I'm quite proud of myself for never downing the entire bottle! :D

yea im the same mmm disinfectant,
but it doesnt matter how much i clean with it i dnt seem to be able to smell it enough!!! x

ok then i guess they are cravings lol. although iv never herd of concrete lol

Mmmm petrol :D lol thats mine

I used to work in the petrol station where I work but got transferred to the store in March, I was considering getting a transfer again just to be able to smell the petrol all day :lol:

Mmmm I've been after the smell of chlorine :) thinking about taking over my local pool in some sort of crazy pregnant lady stand :p
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->