Lola or Willow?

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
I was discussing names last night with OH, and I was set on Lola Rose. However, he mentioned Willow Rose, and now, I can't stop thinking about how perfect it is. People know her as Lola now though so will it just cause confusion?

Which do you prefer? Lola or Willow? xx

You name her whatever u want your oh is new and maybe not be forever ...this may sound rude but i named jake jake bcos thats what his dad wanted and regreted it your bump will always be with you no matter what x

I love them both but would have to say Lola! I don't think it would cause too much confusion...some people might say the wrong name for a while but I think you have enough time left in your pregnancy for people to get used to it before she arrives :)

I like them both! I prefer willow just because lola is alot more popular round where I live and I like the idea of a differnt name! X

im no good because i like them just as much as each other but i didnt just want to reaqd and run

Why not both? Lola Willow is a lovely name.

Can I ask what your surname is?

I like them both - Willow was on my list but OH vetoed it!

I like both, I think Willow is becoming popular tho, I would go with Lola then:)

I LOVE both, both were on my girls list :) I cant choose.... Mmm Willow xx

I like both, I don't think it's too late to change the name thought just tell people you changed your mind. It will be LOs name forever so don't worry about other people having to get used to a new name, just choose the one you love xx

willow rose is one of the nicest names ive heard in a long time! so i say willow :thumbup:

I agree with others...go with what YOU love.
Having said that I think Willow is beautiful, and I have never met a Willow I didn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->