London ladies, get your summer maternity dresses ready...

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
Just saw the forecast for London this week and it's going to be warm! Wednesday looks the best, up to 20 degrees and lovely and sunny. :happydance:

Woop woop :happydance: Bring on the sun!!!!

I might not be quite so keen in August though when it's (hopefully) really hot and I'll be massive :winkwink:

Ah, don't worry about that... Since I started teaching 3 years ago it has rained every August! Every year I hope for sunshine so I can sit and read in the park and every year it chucks it down.

3 rubbish summers - we must be due a good one then! I like the idea of sitting in the shade under a tree in the park chilling out and watching the world go by... might have to take hubby with me though as I might not be able to get back up again by then :rofl:

I should have the cub with me by then... Hurrah!

Fingers crossed!
Although i has my son in Aug 2003 when we had the really hot weather all summer-im due in sept so i would love a cool ish (tho not rainy!) summer!
i couldnt handle the hot nights!!!:rofl:

Hey bumblebee! Looks like we have the same due date! Which bit of Berkshire are you in?

YAY iam hoping to have a day in central London either this week or one after - before i get too big and uncomfortable to walk around shops lol. Hope they are right and it shall be nice.Last week wasnt too bad - quite warm on wed or tues if i remember. :)

hello sunshine_nic!
in due on sept 28th (17 weeks tomoz) but i have a feeling she'll be late!
i live in bracknell-how about u?

:hug:

28th Sept - me too!! I'm in NE London - Hackney/Islington way. I think there are 6 or so of us due on the 28th. You can find most of us in the Sept-embryos thread :)

Hey I am Stoke Newington - do you guys have a meet up? We were in Clissold Park today although the wind was a bit nippy so didnt stay long - with my sciatica I cant get up and down or even lay on my back without being in agony so I dont know if I will be able to go to the park on my own? Unless there is a park bench in the sun?

I'm in Stokey too!!! When's your due date? WHereabouts do you live? SO many questions!!! :)

xxx

woop woop, I have my maxi dresses all lined up for this week

Hey London ladies

Hope you all enjoyed the sun! I was out in Dulwich Park yesterday and it was lurrrrrrvely :)

I think I might have to go shopping and buy some new clothes for this warm weather! Today I decided to wear a skirt but I couldn't do up the zip so I had to wear a big t-shirt over it which spoil the style a bit!

I am 21 weeks this week - yesterday I popped into Peacocks and they have three vest tops for £5., I tried on the size 12-14 (I used to be size 8-10 on top) and that fitted snudly so I opted for the size 18-20 as I need it to last through summer!! Also ot some white long linen trousers from Next that I can roll up - gonna pop up to the park again today

I am 21 weeks this week - yesterday I popped into Peacocks and they have three vest tops for £5., I tried on the size 12-14 (I used to be size 8-10 on top) and that fitted snudly so I opted for the size 18-20 as I need it to last through summer!! Also ot some white long linen trousers from Next that I can roll up - gonna pop up to the park again today

3 vest tops for £5??? Bargain!!! I really wish I was out in the park today instead of cooped up in the office, it's another gorgeous day in London...

Firegal was also in Dulwich Park on Saturday and Sunday and really enjoyed relaxing in the sun, although Sunday was a bit breezy after lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->