London Marathon

Smiler

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any one has been up to the London Marathon while pregnant, or is planning on going up this year?

I have never been but have heard about queues for toilets, too busy to move about etc etc and was just wondering how any pregnant person may have found this as I am meant to be going up on Sunday. :dohh:

All I will say is your brave so close to your due date .....is it far from you ?

It is far enough that we have to travel by train/tube etc. OH is running it for the first time so wanted to be there, but its seriously not looking like a good idea as i can barely walk down the street without struggling. I was just wondering if there were places there i could hide out, or even sit. I must be crazy!! Maybe an early labour will save me. :rofl:

I wouldnt go if I was you tube is nasty enough none pregnant and not with an event going on it will be so overcrowed ...I hated it last time i went on it people was knockin into me and my daughter and that was just a normal sunday ....but its upto u :hugs:

I am gunna ring my friend who lives nr by tube and see if she can suggest anywhere for u to hide out lol x

she says theres lots of 1st aid posts where u can sit if u need ....everywhere will be absoluty packed xxx

I went to watch 2 years ago and it was mayhem. There was so many people bumping into me and everywhere was so crowded. I hope you'll be ok if you do decide to go though, maybe you could go just for a little bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->