london mummies

babycakes16

Cory's mummy <3
Reaction score
Just curious hw many of us there are, and if theres anyone near me? Im in south east london :flower:

I'm so not a London mummy but I wish I was! lol I hear it's beautiful where you are :)

I wouldnt call it beautiful myself lol Im frm west london..

I'm sure it's still way cooler than here though, you guys have accents lol :)

lol i dont. well i dont think i do :), you're not missing much trust me

Hmm some bits of London are beautiful but most of it's just like any other large city - dirty and full of people!

I used to live in north London (Wood Green) but we moved last year to Surrey. We're not that far out of London though - we're still inside the M25 and Kingston is our nearest shopping.

DH and I both still work in the west end.

Hmm some bits of London are beautiful but most of it's just like any other large city - dirty and full of people!

I used to live in north London (Wood Green) but we moved last year to Surrey. We're not that far out of London though - we're still inside the M25 and Kingston is our nearest shopping.

DH and I both still work in the west end.

ahh some parts of surrey ive heard are quite nice, alot of greenery and nice and quiet?

london girls! tell me about yourselves? hows your pregnancy going so far? :flower:

london girls! tell me about yourselves? hows your pregnancy going so far? :flower:

Hi Babycakes, I am 31, married with 2 children and pregnant with #3. This pregnancy is fine, no MS, no symptoms- so I could even forget! I had really great pregnancies with my 2 boys, hence the reason I think this little one will be a boy too!
I hope you are feeling well. xx

When my dad was in the Army, we lived in Harrogate England for almost 2 years. I loved all the sight seeing, but the rain got old fast :D Hope to take my family there one day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->