• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

London Teen Meet =] [CHECK OP - WE HAVE A DATE & TIME]

KrisKitten

Reaction score
(For those confused this is a totally new write-up)
As the original meet didnt end up happening due to me bein ill, we have used this thread to arrange a new one (from the end of pg4).

Details:
Date -
Friday 4th June 2010

Time -
12.30pm - 6.30pm
(obviously anyone is welcome to leave whenever, this is just the latest we can stay..please say if the start time doesnt work for you)

Meeting Point -
Balham Train Station
(Overground Rail Side, if you come out the wrong side dw lol youv just got to cross the road :haha:)
at 12.30
I will try to be there a little early, im pretty sure you've all seen pics of me, ill be pushing a black and red pram :flower:

Venue -

A hall in balham which is child friendly, reasonably big and has disabled access.
Its not far from Balham Station where we'll meet, which is an overground train station and also an underground station at the bottom of the Northern line (black).
You can get a direct overgound train to Balham from London Victoria or London Bridge, and you can connect there in a million and one ways. The main way being if you go to Clapham Junction then its about 10 mins on the train from Clapham Junc.
The overground station also has a lift for disabled access, unfortunatley the underground doesnt :(
The underground is on the same line from Euston, Kings Cross & Waterloo.
If you cant work out how to get to Balhm Station you could check out
www.tfl.gov.uk or just ask on this thread as im reasonably clued up on the tubes especially.

Other Details -
Dont worry about needing any money, im more than aware it might be costly to travel down so I will provide food and drink (special requests, allergies, major dislikes and favourites for you, your LO or OH please post in the thread).
I have a friend who is very much into photography I shall have come and snap away with her cam. Any pics she takes I'll send on to you and with permission, shall post on the forum :). I figure it might be nice to get a few nice pictures of us, our bumps and babies for prosterity :)
I'll also bring down a few of Tommys toys (and his bouncer seat which he can't sit in now he can sit up...one lucky baby can use it lol), but obviously you'll need to bring things to keep your LO's entertained. Although if there is anything in particular they're into then let me know and i shall see what i can do :)

Any problems with ANY of these details please let me know via this thread - that includes the date, travel problems etc, I'll do my best to sort them out. :flower:

Also any requests whatsoever again, don't hesitate to say. :flower:
Please keep checking this OP for any new updates, and keep an eye on the title :flower:
Anyone who can make it is more than welcome - the more the merrier. If you can come, then (if you havent already) let me know via this thread and also please say if you plan on bring your OH or friends..this is just so i have an idea of numbers for food etc.
Thanks ladies :)
So, so far we have
KrisKitten & LO
bbyno1
thedailymail
mummy2b17 & LO
amandad192 & LO
jazmine18 & LO
jenny_wren, LO & OH
HannahGraceee & LO + 5
Marzipan_girl
annawrigley & LO
rainbows_x & OH
lily123
allier276
TattiesMum & TattieHattie & LO
JessdueJan & LO & OH
rockys-mumma & LO
missmurder & LO
Total =
24 bigguns
12 littluns

i can do most days but not
24th feb as im going to the southampton one
and not the 13th, 26th, 27th or 28th of march

lol :thumbup:

will give you a definate yes or no once we know
a date :flower:

xxx​

Have stuck a link in my siggy for this page, check the OP if u wanna do the same in case anyone doesnt know about it and wants to come xxx

i can do most days..have driving lessons tuesday but can cancel one if i know in advance :) xx

i just saww this..
it soundss lovely :) but i don't look very pregnant yet.. :( so don't think i have to worry about dropping anytime soon!!
xxxx

can i come :( im in birmingham but dont mind the travel, can be a fun day out :D

yeh of course!
ANyone who wants to come is more than welcome :)
still waiting to hear back from my mate tho :growlmad:
Hoepfully shall have evrything arranged soooon :D
if ur coming tho like i said - food and days pleeaasssee
lol x

Can me and my partner come with tyler-jay?
Im in a wheelchair though i dont want to be any inconvinience to you? :shrug:
I cant do the 28th feb, a monday is good for me usually...:haha:

Can me and my partner come with tyler-jay?
Im in a wheelchair though i dont want to be any inconvinience to you? :shrug:
I cant do the 28th feb, a monday is good for me usually...:haha:

if we have to pick the wheelchair up and carry
you in so be it :rofl: the more the merrier!!

:happydance::happydance:

Just so long as ur happy to travel then its absolutley no problem :D:D:D
Balham station has lifts as well :thumbup:

Well little update im meant to be meeting him on friday i think to see the hall and check availability so will let u no then :) xxx

okees well iv spoken to my frend, who sez the hall isnt available to be rented

HOWEVER
hes pulling some strings so we can have it for free as long as its in the day :winkwink:
SO
im gonna try and stick a poll in the OP (can i do that? lol) about the day and has any1 got ne idea on what kinda time pple wanna do? Bearing in mind travel etc/how long u can cum for etc etc xxxx

okees so i cant add a poll :haha:
But iv stuck a list of dates at the beginning of the OP so lemme no which if any r best for u xxxxxx

Deffo can't do the 26th feb (my birthday) or the 15th march (my mums birthday) Also I'm not sure about the first week in march because I think me and Charlie are going to his mums for a couple of days. Will let you know when he's booked up the holiday from work =] xx

Shiz alice! im sorry of course it is!
lol i just went throught eh dates on my pc calender and put a few down that wernt wed or thurs lol
lemme no xxx

mondays are best for me because my OH has them off work :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"