Lonely

expecting09

Reaction score
With christmas coming up I'm just feeling abit sorry for myself. My best friend has just moved a 45 min drive away, but neither of us drive, and shes got new friends. All my other so called friends all have partners and don't have time for me anymore. Before I got pregnant, and while I was pregnant it was always me making the effort. Now I've got a baby they dont wanna know me.

And don't get me started about christmas day, I'll be going round to see my dad for an hour, then going down my mums for christmas lunch then shes bringing me home so she can have a drink. It's like my mums lost all interest too, usually on a saturday night she comes round to keep me company and look after Kacie so I can have a soak in the bath and generally looks after her so I know I don't have to jump up all the time, but last night she came round bathed Kacie and buggered off again, was the same today, she brought round our christmas pressies, held her for abit and as soon as she started crying she handed her back to me and went straight out the door.

Don't get me wrong, my mums been a huge help for me, but it just feels like everyones tossing me and Kacie out for the trash now :cry:

Sorry, just feeling down in the dumps lol

aww hun, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I haven't had my LO yet but I can relate to the lonely feeling. All of my friends are off doing "normal teenage things" that I'm either too tired or too sick to partake in :cry: I don't know what to say about your mum, but I hope she comes back around soon :)

Thanks guys, I just think I need to man up abit and realize it's just me and Kacie, we don't need anyone else. Although I could do with a night nanny :haha:

It pisses me off the way that my 'friends' think they have got it so bad with a partner that works 5 days a week, so they are left like 'single mums' during the week, they wouldn't know what thats like if it came round and slapped them round the face. Makes me wish they split up so they can see how tough it really is. I wouldnt mind just having someone to sit down and chat with during the evening let alone help me look after Kacie. That sounds really evil, but it really gets on my nerves, they have no idea how hard it actually is.

I have "friends" like that to hun! I already have 1 daughter and the past year or so (she's 4) now I started sort of going out again so my "friends" were loving it!! Now I'm pregnant again (and having a tough time!) NOTHING!!

All I can say is you only need you little girl, I know how hard it is and sometimes all you want is a bit of company and some adult convo.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Doesnt sound evil at all hun. I know how you feel, i get it off my friends, moaning how hard it is and they cant wait for hubby to come home so they can have some me time.
Im like, me time, wtf is that???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->