Long and confusing post pregnancy worry and single

Candyfloss19

Reaction score
Hello all I’m 19 I’m new here and basically just need to rant this is a long and confusing post .
So basically I was speaking to a lad for about 3 months and we got on so well he was making it clear he wanted a future with me and was interested in being with me we was basically acting like a couple I really fell for him but for few weeks he had been acting distant and off so I found out he was talking to his ex so i explained I’ll leave it there and hope him and her can be happy then I blocked him on everything untill he rang me on no caller I’d telling me he never wants her and she is just his friend so I thought I will speak to him but at distant as I explained how I like him but don’t want to get hurt .
we had unprotected sex on the 5th and 6th of January the 2 days I’m fertile I’m 2 dpo and feel so drained tired sick and I’m just scared and confused now incase I do become pregnant was just a big mistake dose anyone know any early signs to spot other than just waiting for my period to turn up and to do a test .
I just feel like my head has been messed around like one minute he says he wants me and have a future with me but now he’s saying we’re friends and he tells me he is basically back with his ex but wants to do everything we planned like days out to places and be good friends but I can’t do that as I don’t want to be getting in the way of them and plus I don’t want to get any bad situation again I just want to leave them to it even though it hurts he just doesn’t understand how can you be a friend with someone you love ? so I blocked him as he was still messaging me and tagging me in things even though he is with her
I’m worried as I have to wait 2 weeks for my period and don’t know what I’m going to do if I am do I have to tell him or what As I can’t tell no one else about this I just feel so stupid and feel like I’ve let my emotions take over .
I just feel like I’m not his problem no more and would be wrong if I called him telling him I was pregnant but at the same time I feel like he deserves to know .
Please give me some friendly advice and was I childish for blocking him
I know I’ve made a mistake and am grown up enough to understand the consequences but feel like I’m on my own

If you're not together as a couple, I wouldnt have sex with him. That sends mixed signals.

The only way you'll know if you're pregnant is to wait and take a test. You could have had sex on O day and still not fall pregnant.

I'd leave him be, he seems to have issues being 100% committed

I know and I regret it and feel so stupid I got caught up in my feelings as I really like the guy but after when he got back with ex that done it for me and won’t be going there ever again.
Say if I was pregnant I wouldn’t be able to tell anyone about it other than him , he always said no matter what happens between us he deserves to know but I just feel stupid over it all and wouldn’t know how to tell him now all this hasn’t happned

Hi candyfloss,
1st question is do you want to be a pregnant ?
I think you need to ask yourself this question and and be really honest with yourself hun,
I've recently just found out that I'm pregnant, I got a positive at 10dpo, on 2dpo I didnt really feel much, on 4dpo I had small sharp pains in my lower tummy but I just knew that I was pregnant it was more of a feeling really.
What ever happens from now on whether your pregnant or not just know that you are going to be OK with or without this guy, good luck hun xx

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)

Did you test yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back