Long baby?

L

Laura--x

Shes fully engaged and was told when they engage you feel a sort of relief in your chest because baby is not so high up anymore.

I still feel her in my ribs.Shes all curled up and i get kicks most of the time in my hip bone although i get the odd one or two close to my ribs, but i still always feel her in my ribs, like her bum or something and i have to try and push it out sort of thing..

Do you think shes just a long baby to still feel her so high up even though shes fully engaged? Alot of people told me when i used to complain about being kicked and such in the ribs ' you'll be ok once she starts to engage, you'll feel a huge relief!' but nope! no relief for me!

I'm still getting more than my fare share of rib ache! its mainly on my right side and ive suffered with it from around 28 weeks, MW said she can feel the legs in that side so I think thats what it is, I'm 5'9 and hubby is 6'3 so i'm thinking ours is probably a long baby too! not long to go now hun xxx

ive been told the same hes fully engaged but hes still up there in my ribs just as uncomfy as before, i think it depends on how long ur torso is im short, 5'4 so i think it probaby depends on how tall you are?

ah im only 5'4 too so its proberly that. Although oh is 6'1 so she could follow after him too!

Bubs is engaged but I still feel his bum in my ribs. I am 6' and OH is 6'4" so we are expecting a long baby too.

Im 5ft7, ant is 6ft 2 and Leo was 56 cms long (nearly 2 foot!) and I felt exact same as you hun......not long and it will all be over xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->